ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of Modified PH2 Gris Boreal Clio Please ...

F

Fga877444

Hi

I've got a 51 reg clio in that Gris Boreal colour, and was wondering what mods would look good

anyone got any pics of there's??

Thread moved to the correct section by jesus. Please post in the the appropriate area next time.

pu6ehu7y.jpg

yvazamaj.jpg

bypeteby.jpg

bu3e6u5e.jpg

Without tints, alloys, bore exhaust it was nice but compared to my old Platinum Silver I found this silver dull.

F

Fga877444

Well mine ATM standard part from wind deflectors and led side lights. Wondering if to lower it and maybe new set of wheels ??

F

Fga877444

Looks mint but doubt mine will turn out like that haha. Budget won't stretch haha :/ and it only a 1.2 but like the way urs used to to look. What the wheels on the last picture

^ you're 1.6 was a great example dan.

I still miss it sometimes!

Looks mint but doubt mine will turn out like that haha. Budget won't stretch haha :/ and it only a 1.2 but like the way urs used to to look. What the wheels on the last picture

Thanks mate. That was over a few years, don't think I spent tooo much on it really xD
The wheels are Renault Storms, have yet to see another set of them!

F

Fga877444

We're from look quite nice tbh just don't wana spend to much on a 1.2 haha

F

Fga877444

Not sure on blue wheels but each to there own. The wheel style suits the colour tho :)

How can you not like those wheels! Look awesome in blue.

I've seen another Gris Boreal on Renault UK with purple Turini's as well.

EDIT: Here we go -

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.6 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
  TT QS
Not sure on blue wheels but each to there own. The wheel style suits the colour tho :)

People either like them or dont. The colour of them is fantastic when the sun hits them

How can you not like those wheels! Look awesome in blue.

I've seen another Gris Boreal on Renault UK with purple Turini's as well.

EDIT: Here we go -

I saw that not long ago. I wouldnt mind a set of turinis for winter although i love how it drives on 15s. maybe another set of larey f1s.

im sad tap talk has ruined the photos the blue is such a nice colour

F

Fga877444

I'm more of a guy which like stuff clean haha :) silver alloys for me haha or grey )