ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picture of part no. (for those with Renault dialogys access)

340i
I am struggling to make sure this is the part I require: 8200549111

For a Renault Megane R26... could anybody provide me with an exploded parts diagram of the engine bay / front end / inlet / vacuum set-up and or show me what that part is?

mucho appreciated.

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
You only had to ask ;)

8200549111 is no 1 in that photo - the hose running across the top

01011614_1.png

these are the other two photos linked to that section

01023039_1.png

01022664_1.png

If you need anymore of them part numbers from them photos, let me know.

BMW M135i
Its doesn't show up correctly on dialogys but thats the breather pipe that everyone snaps, one that clips into the throttle body. The one that connects to the carbon canister solenoid and the breather on the head.

340i
ahh I've snapped the pipe that goes from the inlet manifold - T piece for recirc valve - then it goes to the brake servo

That is the one I am after, but it looks wrong on the dialogys pictures??

Thanks elliot (legend as usual!!) ;)

Trophy Turbo :)
your on about the one that goes to the inlet manifold ;) Fitting a dum valve by any chance :) i did this also lol u need number 4 on bottom photo if so the clip ur looking at looks wrong but they dont do detai on this mate it will just have that stupid clip on it

340i
hahaahaa close.... Removing a dump valve ;)

That is the thing, I've ordered number 4 on the last image and it's come exactly like the image, i.e the wrong pipe.. It's nothing like the one on the car? Super confused :s

BMW M135i
Something on this page is making Chrome spaz out about malware.

The site www.getflat.co.uk apparently hosts malware or something?
Yeh its been flagged for some reason just bypass its nothing malicious on there its my hosting, something to do with the service ip hosting something dodgy on another site. Submitted a rescan to get it removed as we speak.

edit: Just checked found clean and being removed but may take some time.

BMW M135i
Yep that's for a 225 its with dialogys set up for a CM1V vehicle which is what my vehicle code is. It's just not with all the pipes it's shown under braking servo. Just got to know where to look that's all, the software is just a French as the car!

It shows all the others in the picture but if you try to select them it'll tell you it's not for the specified vehicle.

Clio RedBull Edition
I know this is a super old post but need assistance I'm trying to get the partnumbers for the 2ND imagine from the top says number 4 on it