ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pictures of clio's with bonnet bras

clio 172 mk2
my bonnet has got a lot of scrapes and scratches on the front of the bonnet so i was thinking of just buying ones of these bonnet bras of ebay for 35 quid, my clio is black 172 phase 2, if you have the same, if not im just wanting pics of any clios just to see how they look
cheers

whats the point if its already damaged? they look ugly in most cases imho.

Still, heres one from google:
Clio02-05_bonnet.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Don't do it, pointless having protected paint when its hidden under a stupid bit of cloth. Get a touch up pen and save everyone laughing at you.

Westy. MX5
The bonnet bras can damage the paintwork even more than leaving them open to the elements. They flap around in the wind and scratch the paint, also any dirt that does get under the bra, stays there and causes more scratches. I also hate the sight of them.

alien green rs133
18189064a12473382785l.jpg

18189064a12439350048l.jpg

18189064a12396011874l.jpg

that should do,

but tbh its off atm

as lets not forget, its not a perminant modification and can be removed.
18189064a12585630408l.jpg

Renault 5 GT Turbo & 172
6.JPG5.JPG

Each to their own, I like mine, others hate it. I think its a marmite thing.

clio 172 mk2
yeh ive got a black one. im not too keen on them when they are fitted to other coloured cars, but black clios really suit them

BG182FF
  BG 182
all look mint was gunna get one off the bay but the price seemed to cheap is the quality any good?

clio 182
tha chap at vanx told me he doesnt sell them normaly and so mie was first so he needed pictures for advertisment prob i was first to actualy collect it then ?

Fiesta ST-2
WTF is going on with bonnet bras? Iz it da new lexus lights? I see so many cars rounds me with bras on now its unreal, s**tty old corsas/saxos and even estates!

alien green rs133
i dont like the look of the van-x bra, looks like it has ripples in it :S

i got a cobra one, its pretty thick leather :D

Iceberg 172
Round wear I live it seems to be the easiest / cheapest way of making your car look "euro".

I think they look awful... Gimp masks on show cars serve a purpose... the ones who leave them on for a show a idiots imo.