ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Planning on buying some.....

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
FK sportline coilovers for my bad boy so i can drop it on its arse, how much of a ball ache are they to fit, and anybody had any bad or good experiences with these coilovers?

Mike

Best do a search loads has been said.

There good for the money abnd superb compaired to many other more expensive and cheaper setups but not great.

Not to difficult to fit not that I rate there design as great.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ya see im not to bothered about leathering it round ive grown up since my last car so its just plainly for the euro look, seeing as coilovers are far cheaper than air ride n theres no pride in air ride lol. so in other words there not shite but there not amazing?

"Navy" N17 TWO
I have coilovers for sale ;)

I had ordered FKs about 2months before changing the order to Cobra's. Turned out that FK had no stock for about 4 months at the time (all stockists in UK couldn't get them at all)
Also I heard they were very "hard" on the comfort end of things. My mate waited for the FK stock to come for his 1.2 - swears they are pretty much very crashy.

Glad I paid a bit more and got my Cobra's :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
im not to arsed about comfort its euro so ya know lol its worth the hastle i forgot what bumps were when i had the 106 cos that had koni adjustables on n it was hard as sin n felt everybump lol i dont mind just dodge bumps what do your cobras or Fks go to mm wise?