ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

plans for my clio

Mk1 Maxim Sport
It does look smart mate even wit the stripes (if they were thinner and off centre) would look smart. How much is that gna rob ya?

ive had found a good deal on the kit i need to check with the body shop on painting it an my insurence i expect the insurence will say no which will put an end to it :(

1.2 Dynamique billabong
swap to brentacre and you can do any cosmetic mods, performance like lowering and big brakes and bhp increase up to 10bhp on their basic modified car insurance policy or you can pay more to increase the power limit

renault clio c.sport 1.2
winow tint,
lower,
k & n filter
angel eyes

but!
engine..

sumtimes i will punch the throttle down hard either from stand still,or goin a long..at any speed..and nothing at all will happen...and then,bang! it will kick in..like a turbos just kicked in or somthing...its onli a 1.2 16v..but i dnt no wat it is...and neither do renault..
HELP!!!!

swap to brentacre and you can do any cosmetic mods, performance like lowering and big brakes and bhp increase up to 10bhp on their basic modified car insurance policy or you can pay more to increase the power limit

;) a remap will give me more then 10hp