ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Plymouth meet 6th October

Ly meg R26
I'm away with work in kings Lynn till th end of the week now so won't be able to make it. Have a good one chaps and hopefully see you all soon

PH2 Clio 172
Just got home, nice meet tonight. Loved the food at the pub, definitely hit the spot. Awesome photo location too (thanks Lee). My camera phone took some bad grainy images, waiting for some uploads from the guys with proper cameras!! Nice to meet you guys, some for the second time.

awsome meet guys, good company ,good food , good location (cheers lee )

nice to have met some new faces and some old, always good to see our numbers growing

Loved the noise of your car neal

However appoligies to mat (matt197) next time my directions will be better and i will pass out my number ect
that way we will all stay together/end up together ect

sorry again matt

cheers to everyone that attended

lets sort the next one

chris

A slightly blurry photo, long expoure, so the camera should have been on a tripod really!
cliosportcitadel.jpg

Nice to meet you guys, I certainly enjoyed my evening. Thanks for the compliments on how the car sounds, I don't think there is much material left in the centre box now, time I repacked it again :)

Neil

Clio 182
Hi guys. Thanks for the night. It was my 1st cliosport meet ever. I really enjoyed my evening. Thanks again.:D Can anyone tell me how to upload the pictures pls??:eek: Cheers.

Kelvin

Clio 182
Sry Lee no facebook. It said something like "ioError" and picture too large + very slow uploading :S. But I promise I'll do it. BTW, have you still got the KTR solid top mounts mate. If so, how old are them? Good condition? :)

Clio 182
It was nice to meet you guys. looking forward for the next one. Have a lovely weekend. Cheers. ;)

Golf GT TDI
cool, give us a pm when a weekend one is on! unless its a meet close to truro in the week ;)

area rep now to! how posh, lol :star: