ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

poll: keep R Magic or go 99 spec

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I just think it rounds the front off well.

Your one now just makes it look stumpy if you know what i mean.Your car has nice lines that the new one would suit.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol gaz i might know of another 99 spec if you are interested...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
tbh from mazda new, bumper is 370, splitter is 170 lights are stupid... but say 370 for bumper, 130 for a splitter and 60 quid for lights off ebay... 460 quid...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
want some feed side skirts? can get you a set cheap new as well!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
feed skirts don't normally get painted... they are the little planks that run down the sills like on mine...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
stock rear bumper... but with a re amemiya street diffuser

DSC_0062.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol yeh, its supposed to clip in the bottom then the holder has 2 threaded holes in where the plate should be drilled and then you screw it on... but i couldn't be fuxed to drill the plate lol its difficult to get out and hasn't blown out at 150+ lol!

there isn't really anything to stick it too if you remove the holder... some people bend the bracket out to make the plate harder to see but still legal lol... i would just stick some sticky pads on the back of the plate to stick to the bracket as well as the bottom clip bits.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
exhaust is MUCH quieter than the single blitz nur spec i had on it before... but tbh once you decat a rx7 and stick an exhaust on it, they are pretty much impossible to be described as social or quiet in any way lol.