ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post your desktop..

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
360cs.jpg

Golf GTI 1.8T
racing182 said:
Here mine, nice pic of sum1 Mrs off here lol

she was only temporary though

you cheeky f**ker, lol!!

DutchRS said:
That is a huge desktop! What size is your screen?!?!?

Thats the same as mine, 17" widescreen on a laptop running 1440 x 900 resolution.

J_rt said:
roy how do u get ur desktop looking like that

Stradock Object Dock

Just started using it again. Takes ages to configure nicely but looks the business when you have some good icons :approve:

Ph1 172 & others
Heres mine. Carbon Copy's 172 and others. Hope you dont mind guys but i thought it was an example of fine photography :D

Wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
  Atlantis Blue 1.2 Corsa B
spirez said:
Is this a real upcoming game?!?!?!?!

FF7 is the best game ever!!!!!

its a movie mate, and if you know anything about computer animation and cgi IT REALLY IS SEX ON THE SCREEN. 1 HR 40 OF PURE HEAVEN!

CLIOpatra, L22EE W™
Here ya go.

I am a fan of Kylie, not the Street Ka... Also desktop got too many icons, which I plan to sort out later on today!

Last edited:

Red Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus RS
DutchRS said:
Red Cup... bit of a skateboarder are you?

Not at all actually, I just like the designs. Mountain Bikes are my thing. I make my own wallpapers and icons with EPS's of the logos and alternate them all the time.

Nice to see the humber bridge used as a desktop, always wanted to get some pics with that in the background but never got time...

some cool desktops...

Danlp6 said:
Is this XP?
http://www.skint.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/pcdesktop.JPG

Ifso how do i get my start bar looking like that?

Dan, that taskbar is from Windows Media Centre. You can change the taskbar etc.. with windows blinds and other such programs. However i installed media centre and stole the visual theme and it works on windows xp as a normal theme with no extra programs installed.

To install the theme extract this file (http://www.zen32679.zen.co.uk/Royale.zip) into the "C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\" directory, then go to the display properties and change the theme :approve:

Golf GTI 1.8T
Jay can you send me where you got that desktop stuff from (the crystal xp thing you said youve got)