ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post your desktop..

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Here's mine from the PC at home. Quite boring really, but I just love Evos..... :D

D.

desktop.gif

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
^^^^ - OMG.......:eek:

It's getting more Mac-i-fied by the day. NOOOOOOO Bill! What the hell are you doing, man?!

I WANT things to crash. I WANT to have hardware conflicts and issues. I DON'T WANT OSX wrapped up in an MS Box and stuck on my PC. :dapprove:

D.

lol, im downloading vista beta... will give it a go although my bluetooth keyboard and mouse are bound not to work :S

Vista doesnt have a shortcut bar like that, it has a side bar panel with loads of s**t on it

I like the shortcut bar thing from mac's so thought i would download one :D

Monaro VXR
not bother posting mine its got like 4 icons and the standard XP64 Pro background thats just the window logo and says XP 64 Edition on it.

I dont look at the wallpaper enough to actually care.

Renault Clio 16v
spirez said:
Is this a real upcoming game?!?!?!?!

FF7 is the best game ever!!!!!

its a film unless you already know??

i have it on dvd , japanese with subtitles though

:cool: kick ass film

UR 197, AB 182 FF
cliosport1.216v said:
does any one have a link for the vista software etc as i dont want to pay for it ?

Having seen it, used it and had all the horror stories I think I'll use XP (now that its out of beta properly) for a LONG time to come.. Microsoft can stick their DRM riddled certified anal XP on acid up their bee-hinds.

No I'm not a linux zealout, they've just gone way too far with this one.

RB 182
MikeDX: "had all the horror stories" - your not taking into account the fact that it's not even close to being finished. It's only in Beta 1 at the moment so you can't really expect that much.

Anyone that is wanting Vista, the next version should be released today.