ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Post Your PC Setup Pics

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Heres mine

In need of a upgrade

Coolermaster atcs201 case
Opteron 144 @ 2.4ghz
2GIG crucial ram
400gig HD
XFI platinum
Geforce 7800gt alongside a 6600gt
Hyper 530w PSU
Logitech z5500
DELL 2001FP
DELL 2407WFP
DELL 3007HC

th_Case.jpg

th_DSCN0993Medium.jpg

th_DSCN0992Medium.jpg

th_DSCN0991Medium.jpg

th_DSCN0987Medium.jpg

Nice setup.. pitty its running windows.. such a waste..:rasp:

Cupra
Aye - looks a tad similar that case! ;)

The worst bit about it is that fan at the base of the chassis - totally stupid location in terms of getting leads around it. I've ditched it this time and placed it behind the orange Akasa fan near my gfx cards. Twin-fan-tunnel-POWER..... lol!

Which mobo is that?

Your case is the 180 isn't it? I got the 182 and it is easier to run the cables down the other side of the case to the mobo... that and a modular power supply mean that the fan does not cause to much of a problem at the bottom.

It is a P5B Delux. Happy so far.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Heres mine

In need of a upgrade

Coolermaster atcs201 case
Opteron 144 @ 2.4ghz
2GIG crucial ram
400gig HD
XFI platinum
Geforce 7800gt alongside a 6600gt
Hyper 530w PSU
Logitech z5500
DELL 2001FP
DELL 2407WFP
DELL 3007HC

th_Case.jpg

th_DSCN0993Medium.jpg

th_DSCN0992Medium.jpg

th_DSCN0991Medium.jpg

th_DSCN0987Medium.jpg

Nice setup.. pitty its running windows.. such a waste..:rasp:

Ha ha

One of these days ill have to try a mac

Punto/Clio GTT
Gigabyte poseidon aluminium case - black
Intel C2D E6600 @ 2.4Ghz
Asus P5B
2 Gig Geil RAM
Nvidia GForce 8800GTS 320mb
Huntkey 550w PSU
Samsung DVD/RW
Logitech Mouse&Keyboard

Benchmark'd @ 9411

will get pics up when i can find my memory card :S

Astra CDTI SRI
Old set-up, when I lived with my parents. (That wasn't my bedroom btw. PC was in the loft!) ;)

P1010006.jpg

New setup

DSC00253.jpg

Punto/Clio GTT
Gigabyte poseidon aluminium case - black
Intel C2D E6600 @ 2.4Ghz
Asus P5B
2 Gig Geil RAM
Nvidia GForce 8800GTS 320mb
Huntkey 550w PSU
Samsung DVD/RW
Logitech Mouse&Keyboard

Benchmark'd @ 9411

will get pics up when i can find my memory card :S

DSCF0299.jpg

DSCF0302.jpg

needs todying inside there really, ill do it when im bored n get the cableties out the shed

See My Clio? Tell Me
back when i was at school before cars i was rite into computer use to use a few forums that was back when case modding first start before it was so easy to but pre-mods like you can now i proper killed the seen where what cooling and refrigeration systems where all the rage now ya can by a pre modified system off the shelf at pc world and no ones relay interested in modding there own its a shame really

Last edited:
  Punto/Clio GTT
back when i was at school before cars i was r8 into camputer use to use a few forums that was back when case moding first start before it was so easy to but pre-mods like you can now i proper killed the sene where what cooling and refrigderation systems where all the rage now ya can by a pre moddifed system off the shelf at pc world and no ones realy interested in modding there own its a shame really

Stop_Grammar_Time.gif

See My Clio? Tell Me
back when i was at school before cars i was r8 into camputer use to use a few forums that was back when case moding first start before it was so easy to but pre-mods like you can now i proper killed the sene where what cooling and refrigderation systems where all the rage now ya can by a pre moddifed system off the shelf at pc world and no ones realy interested in modding there own its a shame really

Stop_Grammar_Time.gif

been up since 6 leave me alone

See My Clio? Tell Me
Back when i was at school, before cars i was rite into computers. I used a few forums that was back when case modding first start, before it was so easy to buy pre-mods like you can now. It proper killed the seen where water cooling and refrigeration systems where all the rage, now ya can by a pre modified system off the shelf at pc world. No ones really interested in modding there own its a shame tbh.

Last edited:
  Punto/Clio GTT
back when i was at school before cars i was rite into computers i use a few forums that was back when case modding first start before it was so easy to buy pre-mods like you can now i proper killed the seen where what cooling and refrigeration systems where all the rage now ya can by a pre modified system off the shelf at pc world and no ones relay interested in modding there own its a shame really

Getting there, now, i'd struggle to say all that in one go, what we use is commas and full stops. <see. Now you try ;)

See My Clio? Tell Me
Back when i was at school, before cars i was rite into computers. I used a few forums that was back when case modding first start, before it was so easy to buy pre-mods like you can now. It proper killed the seen where water cooling and refrigeration systems where all the rage, now ya can by a pre modified system off the shelf at pc world. No ones really interested in modding there own its a shame tbh.
There.

Not a Clio
This thing looks like it could kill people. Very scary for a pc case.

lol

It's the best case I've ever had, it's a super tower so there is loads of space inside.

Added 2x 120mm fans to the original 7x80mm since I started this thread. Can't go back and edit the post though.

I attanded an interview yesterday where I had to build a pc and they provided a mini ATX... bloody hell that was difficult, I don't have the smallest of hands and the sheer lack of space was so frustrating, when I finished and realised that the case fan connector was buried under multiple cables I was a tad pissed off lol

Still, managed it in the end! Unfortunately they supplied me with a CD ROM that could not read the CD RW discs that they had burnt XP on to, so I couldn't install it. Maybe I should have taken an Ubuntu CD with me lol

BMW Z4 3.0i
I've been two years now without a desktop and I hate it. Laptops are so s**t! Ah well, will be getting one in the next couple of months as I'm moving into bigger accommodation.

cimg0701ob6.jpg

Shed.
There is f**king toilet roll ther because i want to blow my nose not my load.

Asus Something or rarther screen - 22"
Creative Inspire Speakers
Nvidia Geforce 7900GTX (thats the xfx 675m version lol)
Creative sb Fatal1ty sound card
Amd athlon 64 3500+ running at 2.2GHz
Asus A8N32 SLI Deluxe mobo
Mouse mat is an everglade titan
have a 550Watt Corsair HX psu also.

photo0003pr3.jpg

photo0002uh2.jpg

Revels Mum & Sister
LOL heres my desktop environment.

My computer, my throne, toilet roll, bath. What more do you need ;)

Notice how the bathroom co-ordinates with the Mac

DSC01110.jpg