ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

powder coating wheels

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hiya,
thinking of getting my phII ff 172 wheels powder coated in a graphite grey. has any body done this? or got any pics?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
whats the diferences between powder coating and just normal spraying??!!

just interested :)

HBB

G81 M3 Touring & A35
Got mine done via Fred and they're really good. Worth getting in touch with him if your close to Brum

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
had mine done last year!! just wondered what the difference was etc

Vectra :(
Does anyone have pics of mk2 172 wheels in a colour other than silver? Still thinking about having mine done...Never seen any pics tho, i was thinking of going for a light grey colour

Black 172 MK2
im thinking of getting this done too but im after a more gunmetal grey as in lighter than anthracite. Prob is i dont have a spare set of wheels :(

R

rich[182]

Lam7r said:
Does anyone have pics of mk2 172 wheels in a colour other than silver? Still thinking about having mine done...Never seen any pics tho, i was thinking of going for a light grey colour

I think carbon copy did his mk2 172 wheels in an anthracite over a year ago, do a search, they looked good too, was on a silver 172

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
im spraying my wheels in gunmetal metalic grey.
will post pics for you tomorrow (if they look any good)...
Symo