ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Powerflex dog bone mount?

Megane R26
Have a look at the StrongFlex alternative. It's quite a bit cheaper and seems to be just as good quality as the powerflex I had on there before.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
just ordered off ecp,how bad is the extra vibration?,will it settle down thanks all

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
www.Strongflex.eu but i can not see anything for the 172/182 then again i might be wrong.

I just managed to get a forum user a genuine boxed power flex doggone mount for £21.00 including vat & delivery :up:

As for your original question yes that is the correct part and correct part number for the "Twisted" dogbone power flex mount.

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
www.Strongflex.eu but i can not see anything for the 172/182 then again i might be wrong.

I just managed to get a forum user a genuine boxed power flex doggone mount for £21.00 including vat & delivery :up:

As for your original question yes that is the correct part and correct part number for the "Twisted" dogbone power flex mount.
That's a good price! That through ECP?
Always fancied giving the powerflex one a go.