ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Preston/Beacon Fell meet 10/04/10?

172 with k-tec sound
count me in;)

1. Ben_09
2. clayton6
3. Cal182
4. L3BTF
5. st3ve
6. Daz
7. Cunney
8. Boffey
9. W17GLE
10. carl

Evo 8 MR
1. Ben_09
2. clayton6
3. Cal182
4. L3BTF
5. st3ve
6. Daz
7. Cunney
8. Boffey
9. W17GLE
10. carl
11. ^Jonff^

So where are we meeting exactly?

Civic Type S GT
Am guessing big car park by the info centre at beacon fell. Don't forget your walking boots, waterproofs and kendal mint cake!

G51 BEN
Cal we could always do what we did last time and meet at the pub just off the motorway then (attempt) to convoy up?

Artic Blime 182
1. Ben_09
2. clayton6
3. Cal182
4. L3BTF
5. st3ve
6. Daz
7. Cunney
8. Boffey
9. W17GLE
10. carl
11. ^Jonff^
12. Steve 182

Thanks for the PM same pub as last time? Although i cant remember where it was :rasp:

Jon we going to trek over together so i dont get lost :approve:

Civic Type S GT
PR3 2NL I think it is.

That could be a good shout yeah. Only this time the convoy actually needs to exist!! Everyone just star bursted!

G51 BEN
and we ended up behind some dick head 182 driver flying around like a mad man!
same pub as last time yeah... cant remember what its called

Artic Blime 182
and we ended up behind some dick head 182 driver flying around like a mad man!
same pub as last time yeah... cant remember what its called

Have you realised you are driving a car now then an not a motorbike an im refering to you taking a corner on to wheels lol?

Civic Type S GT
So after a breath taking trip to beacon fell it's a trip to guys for a nice beverage next to the luvly setting of the beautiful canal?

RB & LY 182
would have been interested but can't do saturdays cos of football:mad::mad::mad:

anyway have fun guys

182 FF
Been on here for years but never to a meet, and the wife pesters me to attend one, so if yer all nice to me and don't rip my car to pieces;) i could well attend, i'll check my work diary

Evo 8 MR
So, to confirm, we are meeting at PR3 2NL at 2pm sharp?

Blimey, that's like right round the corner from the guy I bought the cup off.

Joe your more than welcome to attend, the more the merrier.

1. Ben_09
2. clayton6
3. Cal182
4. L3BTF
5. st3ve
6. Daz
7. Cunney
8. Boffey
9. W17GLE
10. carl
11. ^Jonff^
12. Steve 182
13. joe81

Civic Type S GT
Been on here for years but never to a meet, and the wife pesters me to attend one, so if yer all nice to me and don't rip my car to pieces;) i could well attend, i'll check my work diary

We will be nice, we dont bite! (Daz does though!LOL!)
No one is going to rip your car, trust me. Come along bud!

Civic Type S GT
Im just wondering, would it be easier for the people who are travelling from outside Preston area if we meet somewhere nearer, then convoy nice and safe up to Beacon Fell because to be fair for people who are abit unsure it can be a ballache to get to.

G51 BEN
like the pub i mentioned earlier? :p

Im buying a number plate over the next few days, Ive no idea how long they take to transfer but I really do hope its sorted in time :)

Will be getting pressed plates too I thinksss

Civic Type S GT
Yeah if you all meet at the Walton Fox PR5 6BZ, then convoy up. I'll meet you all there as theres no point in me coming back on myself to get to Beacon Fell.

Artic Blime 182
wife too? pics?

and Steve, I dont take corners on two wheels.... its an optical illusion :)

:rasp:

I also propose notices in car windows showing username and name.
Just like...

Ben_09

Ben (bad example)

To get an idea of who is who :)

If you rely on individuals to do it then we will have two people with it an the rest without, so i suggest people put there names down next to their forum name on the list an you do everyones and distrubute at the pub :evil:

200 FF Storm Grey
Im just wondering, would it be easier for the people who are travelling from outside Preston area if we meet somewhere nearer, then convoy nice and safe up to Beacon Fell because to be fair for people who are abit unsure it can be a ballache to get to.

I'm up for this as I have no idea where it is

Civic Type S GT
Meet at Walton fox mate, it's just off the motor, then there's gonna be a convoy going to beacon fell.

Evo 8 MR
1. Ben_09
2. clayton6
3. Cal182
4. L3BTF
5. st3ve
6. Daz
7. Cunney
8. Boffey
9. W17GLE
10. carl
11. ^Jonff^
12. Steve 182
13. joe81
14. hollandcup

MKV GTI
Will anybody be goin straight up to beacon fell I kno u (cal) mentioned it earlier jus easier for me as Only live round corner if so could I please have a time were we can meet??? Jus tell me if I'm bein awkward lol

Oh, and thanks fo putting me at ease ;)