ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Preston/Beacon Fell meet 10/04/10?

MKV GTI
Fulwood, although I am often at the gf's in stmicheals so not far for me to travel from either tbh!

Which part of Preston u from mate?

Civic Type S GT
Been there for nearly 15 years!lol! Live down allotment lane. Where bouts your mrs in st.michaels? We should hook up!

MKV GTI
Haha there's no need to fight over me lads there's enough to go around;)

knowsit, plenty of nice quiet dogging spots in those parts

I'm not worried not even in the slightest!:S

G51 BEN
Who said you have a choice???

Right so is it a similar script as last time? Beacon Fell then a drink somewhere?

Civic Type S GT
Yeah ben same as last time, meet before beacon fell (except me and hollandcup) go beacon fell then nice little drive to guys for a bevvy/soft drink and a bit of banter!

Civic Type S GT
Good stuff! Fingers crossed for belting weather!
Not bloody cleaning the car like I did for the Blackpool meet, that took to long!

Da

Less
So Walton Fox we all meeting at, just to confirm?

I do hope they still serve coffee Paul - lol! Only just seen that! :rasp:

Da

Less
Me too, weather's meant to be spot on too mate! :cool:

Will clean the bus this time me thinks :eek:

G51 BEN
Tbh I remember getting to Beacon Fell and being in general agreement that it was a good idea that we didnt clean the cars as they were full of muck....

saying that I hoovered mine tonight and will be cleaning it!

Evo 8 MR
The cup looks better with a bit of dirt around it's ankles anyway so I doubt i'll be cleaning mine. The meet is in the afternoon so I might do weather dependant.

G51 BEN
Meeting 2pm at Walton Fox off the Preston junction.
Once we have enough people there we can trek down to beacon fell to find Cal and Anthony (Hollandcup)

Sound?

PM me your mob numbers if you havent already.

And make sure you put your Grand National bets on before you come :)