ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems -Gearbox/Engine Mount

Driving home today and something has gone wrong with the gearbox. When I set off the gear stick moves back several inches and when I decellerate it moves right forward again . I can still get all the gears and it doesnt do it too bad in 5th. Has the gearbox gone or could it be an engine mount causing it to move?

I agree, deffo the dog bone, happened on mine recently, got an uprated one from HP for about 60 quid, fitted it in 20 mins, problem solved !!

Just got it back from garage now, he says it was just a bolt that hadnt been tightened properly when the clutch was done a few weeks ago. Sorted now cheers everyone.

Which is the dog bone mount ??

As mine moves backwards and forwards and i think its that, that keeps making my serclip pop on my diff, any help would be grateful !!!!!