ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems with Black circles.com

Trophy 182
I ordered a set of 4 Yokohma Parada Spec 2's from blackcircles.com. They were selling them at £44 a tyre. I thought bargain so I ordered a set.

All was well until the other day I had a phone call saying that they cant deliver them to my home address, only a garage address. (It said nothing on the website about this when i ordered.)

I thought that was odd but arranged with a local tyre fitter to take delivery and then they would fit them for me.

Well I get another phone call from them today to say that the tyres are actually out of stock (again it said nothing about this when I ordered them).

Overall Im not happy with the company but I cant find quality tyres any cheaper so im gonna have to wait until they come back into stock, which they cant give me a estimate of how long this might take.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
sounds anoying. cant see why they can deliver to a home address. maybe somthing to do with VAT reg or insurance

clio 172
i think they deliver to specific nominated garages who they have a deal with then you have to pay the fitting charge to the garage

Trophy 182
Yeah I think thats right Dave. Oh well I cancelled the order now. So im on the hunt for tyres again.

I have just used them, bought a set of Proxes for my mums Jazz and had them fitted at their local fitter, good price and no problems.

'forces1' in the discount box also gives a 5% discount ;)

F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
i always use blackcircles and have never had a problem with them. if you clicked 'fully fitted' rather than 'mail order' thats why they wont deliver them to you direct.

i ordered my michelin pe2's at 4 o clock on a wed and thurs morning at 9 am they were delivered to my work address :D can't fault that!