ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress from today!

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
I managed to fit my custom rear springs, pressed plates, 35mm spacers (each side), lower the front coilovers more and lamin x my fogs. Very happy with the results. Next on the hit list is to re-wire my new headlights and get the roof fitted asap. I hope you like?;)

Before..
DSC00459.jpg

After..
DSC00470.jpg

DSC00471.jpg

DSC00472.jpg

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

Davis88 was having his gearbox mount done..
DSC00476.jpg

My mates golf gti championship car.....
DSC00457.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

His main car, 1.8 sri corsa..
DSC00475.jpg

And a few of his projects..
DSC00460.jpg

DSC00462.jpg

DSC00461.jpg

And a few of him messing around..
DSC00464.jpg

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00483.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

They have a track car in progress at the moment which the person they got the car from said he had a problem filling petrol up. Somebody had put a wheel stud and locking cap down the filler neck and a stone but the weirdest thing was part of the release bearing on a clutch. So he removed the tank and KILLED IT WITH FIRE!!!
DSC00463.jpg

Crazy they may be, but talanted they are. :D

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
ph1 looks like its gonna be a winner! Not sure about the headlights though, looks abit like its got downs... ;)

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Haha!

How many cars do you guys have??
Love the golfs, especially the red mk1!!

Just commented on your project thread, the car is looking great, so low!

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
optics will finish the front end off perfect imo.. well and some paint :rasp:

Corsa C 1.8
My bum ftw!

By bro pretending to eat sea-men ftl!

The red mk1 golf is my dads project. He's got a mint Mk2 gti down the field, and he's going to make this the same.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Some work going on there mate :)

5th pic down - is your mate admiring himself in the reflection of your windscreen? lol

DB.

BMW 440i
When is it getting a respray btw mate? One of my fave 172s without the respray hehe

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Cheers Dave but its a rep ;)

Might be a while for the respray yet :( ive still got the custom flared/fabricated rear arches, fuel cap relocation, rear bumper trim recess smoothed, drivers door handle and lock smoothed before i can get it sprayed. probs looking st the end of the year tbh.
My aim for french car show is to get the door popper finished and finish the door off and do the rear bumper. Im having the roof panel fitted start of april.

Cheers Firas!

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
I do f*ing hate those headlights. heres a pic with the new optics i have but just need re-wiring....
DSC00423.jpg

Im going to price up the 172 setup for the front and that will hopefully give me the wideness im after :D

Not sure what the ofset is tbh alex