ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

Turbos.
I actually like the front now, even the yellow lights work for me. That really is a s**t, dull blue though...

mk2 ph1 1.4 S
why do you only have one fog light? :S

i liked the yellow lights before now i hate them.... opposite to everyone else LOL

More poke than viagr
Because the other one fell off lol.

Been thinking about smoothing the whole front bumper, fog covers, washer jet deletes, smooth the prodrive splitter into the bumper. If im re spraying the splitter, might aswell do the whole bumper!

Once coilovers are on and its lower, i wont need the meganne splitter :)

Evo 5 RS
very nice! Although these aren't generally my cup of tea I admire how you've set out for this look and pulled it off well. Great car

i dare you to rip off the pi55lenses, or do one side and do alternate shots and realise how much better it looks, please remove the bottom 'splitter' too, it just looks like you aint reconnected the front undertray.

More poke than viagr
Chuckle. What speed were you going at over those speed bumps? Static/walking pace, or normal road/traffic speed?

Well its in a rural village with school children and elderly people so i thought it best to go as slow as possible :approve: ....saying that though i can do them at about 5-10mph, sounds painfull though!

This cars never been about going fast, if it was, he wouldnt have started with a none turbo...

Exactly, and if i were to make it go faster then the economy would suffer and im struggling with fuel bills as it is! Can corner faster than my mate in his EK9 though ;) :evil:

More poke than viagr
Couple of pics after first proper detail with machine polisher :)

DSCF3311.jpg

DSCF3285.jpg

DSCF3313.jpg

Number plate spikes :)

DSCF3286.jpg

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Well its in a rural village with school children and elderly people so i thought it best to go as slow as possible :approve: ....saying that though i can do them at about 5-10mph, sounds painfull though!

LOL - it doesn't seem that practical then, at all. Not on any real road at over 10mph anyway. Shame.

Turbos.
Stance requires compromise, nothing wrong with that!

The detail has done its job, just need to take off those stickers...

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Stance requires compromise, nothing wrong with that!

Aye, but there's compromise, and there's making one of the most capable point-to-point cars impractical to the point of being virtually unusable on the road.

I wonder how many people that have to brake down to 3mph behind this every time a speedbump appears are thinking, "F*** yeah, cool stance!"?

LOL

More poke than viagr
LOL - it doesn't seem that practical then, at all. Not on any real road at over 10mph anyway. Shame.

It will do everything that i need it too, its a small rural village so you cant drive fast anyway, its also really quiet and i dont think ive been followed going over the bumps yet! Everyone knows me and knows what to expect after my clio lol :cool:

People always assume that low cars are really impractical, but with both this and my clio i encountered hardly any problems at all. They're more practical than they look!

Turbos.
Aye, but there's compromise, and there's making one of the most capable point-to-point cars impractical to the point of being virtually unusable on the road.

I wonder how many people that have to brake down to 3mph behind this every time a speedbump appears are thinking, "F*** yeah, cool stance!"?

LOL

I'd perhaps agree with you if it was an STI, but its a non-turbo, with no sporting attention as standard, so no great loss!

More poke than viagr
Finally bought some brand new coilovers :)

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00770.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

And soon to go in
DSC00772.jpg

Still needs some tweaking, front up slightly and rear down slightly...quite pleased that the tyres dont scrape on the arches, even when turning :)

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Your fronts dont rub as they are atm? Keep it like that then, rear slightly down too. Really like this

More poke than viagr
Nope dont rub at all :) They are very stiff though

Will probably take black splitter off tommorow as the scraping is too much, it actually sits on the floor!

Also got car booked in at paint shop to get front bumper and splitter re sprayed once ive smoothed it out :) Going to smooth fog covers into the front bumpers and smooth over washer jet holes.

Adz

Work van
looks sooo much better with out the yellow film on the front light :approve: ....... this is really growing on me now, keep up the good work dude ;)

i knew if i moaned enough you'd get rid of that s**t light film, now the pointless small splitter thing. coming together nicely.

brakes are tiny :(

More poke than viagr
lmao, front garden is my spray booth ;)

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

They dont mind, my dad is just as bad!

Got STI big brake conversion to go on, but got to get them painted up first, maybe do that today if i get chance. Got to see how much i can get done on the car in the next 2 weeks or so. STI brakes, rollcage fitted, fog cover fitted, side skirts fitted and back lowered more :)