ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Now i can say shiite as im on reps but when 16" or lower id go genuine as they are more affordable.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I feel like i'm stuck in a timewarp!

Although I agree, on this car you don't need reps. You need it to be unique.

Turbos.
Well, tbf it already has reps on and i'm not sure anything on it is unique? I like the look of the car now, but it is nothing ground breaking.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Stick Rota's on it, you don't have to be anyones little b**ch boy on here.

More poke than viagr
Stick Rota's on it, you don't have to be anyones little b**ch boy on here.

I am :)

Well if anyone can find me a set of Hayashi's in 15"x8 or 15"x9 PDC 4x100 and for less than £1000 then ill of course get genuine. But seeing as ive never seen a set come up for sale, let alone in the specs that i want, its going to be on Rota's. Dont even think Hayashi's came in 4x100 iirc??

Why should i spend twice as much money to buy wheels that are different to what i want, just so that i can say ive got genuine wheels?? In my opinion that is just as much of a fail.....i may have genuine wheels, but now i cant afford anything else for my car, and its not how i want it to look.....

In other news, ive just bought a Takata Harness off a friend....and dont worry, before everyone starts crying, its 100% original from J-pan :)

Anyway, this is my scooby thread, not my mazda thread....

Mk2 Golf gti
One i got of yours from monday night :)

5808044685_24a4a03cef_z.jpg

Scoob by adele_90, on Flickr

Looks lovely in the flesh!