ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

clio 200 F4Rt
what size LM's are you going for?

I assume hellaflush/stanced to the max??

And for what its worth, i am glad your doing something different with your Impreza. Having owned mine for a while, the UK scene just cant grasp the 'stanced' concept. If its not got 555 decals on it, its rubbish in most Impreza owners eyes!

Keep it up and good luck!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Need a new center section for exhaust as the old one is so rusty and corroded that i cant bolt the back box on to it lmao! thats jap for ya! :rasp:

are the centre sections the same on all classics?? is so i have 2 if you want one?

More poke than viagr
what size LM's are you going for?

I assume hellaflush/stanced to the max??

And for what its worth, i am glad your doing something different with your Impreza. Having owned mine for a while, the UK scene just cant grasp the 'stanced' concept. If its not got 555 decals on it, its rubbish in most Impreza owners eyes!

Keep it up and good luck!

Still unsure on what size to go for, with 7J TE37's atm they are perfectly in line with the arch :dapprove: So thinking of 8J's, i know its not much but these scoobs really struggle with offsets!

are the centre sections the same on all classics?? is so i have 2 if you want one?

Apparently the turbo's are different to mine :dapprove: struggling to find one to fit mine. Found a Hayward & Scott one but its £120!

More poke than viagr
nah i dont like bubble arches on these scooby's, could get 9's all round only slightly more expensive. Gonna go with them i think.

According to wheel offset calculator, only going to extend 28mm from the wheels atm

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Mates gone down this route with his scooby, bought a sport and gone for 'different' kind of mods to it. I think it looks half decent tbh.

scoooby.jpg

scooby-1.jpg

More poke than viagr
yeah ive seen that on scoobynet forum, got 4* of camber on the back iirc? Looks good, just unsure on flaps.

Just ordered H&S decat center section, Nardi Drift steering wheel & boss. Cant wait till they get here!!

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Yes mate hes running a fair bit of camber tbh. Just nice to see these scooby sports done a different way then a turbo replica lol

More poke than viagr
That silver scoob with bubble arches at bottom of that page is my mates aswell lol!

!Bw,T,6Q!2k~$(KGrHqN,!ikEv1+0E4,CBMI17mL-vQ~~_12.jpg

8's or 9's?????

More poke than viagr
UPDATE!

Got rear tow hook on, and spray tinted the rear lights. Looks so much better than before i think

DSC00614.jpg

DSC00613.jpg

Found this rear diffuser aswell, the biggest thing that i dont like about these scoobs is the rear 'spats' not going all the way across the rear bumper. So going to order one of these soon :)

!BmvjCC!BWk~$(KGrHqEH-CMEtr!Iw4nPBLguQVqvww~~_12.jpg

mx5
All red rears looks so much better, you done any photoshops of how the lms would look? cant imagine them on a scoob

More poke than viagr
Might try a photoshop tommorow, i think they'll look pretty good, in silver with red details :) Heres a couple of pics of impreza's with them, couldnt find any classic's tho....

2923182960_aa07eded54_o.jpg

kenny_01.jpg

Lol. Are they new? Fair to say this isn't being done on the budget of the Clio.

Those are the wheels God would have. Good work.

More poke than viagr
450 brand new in box them wheels, just about to buy them but they are 5x112 not 5x100! Soo gutted!

Hey not everyone has the Blue and Gold combo. But it made me laugh when I realised the colour combo you were running for the time being. I personally liked the banded steels and it's a shame you wanted something less aggressive

Having read through this thread it looks like there's been a few wheel choices. I eagerly await to see what you end up with. The latest set what size are they?

Props for doing something different though you do get a lot of s**t for it but such is.

One thing if you're going for a "Scene" scooby you may want to throw this out the window onto the pile of wheel choices

According to wheel offset calculator

if you do have any question you know where to find me
www.lowlifeuk.com

RB 182
Makes a change to see something other than a turbo rep being made from a Sport....

Keep up the work, and if it turns out half as good as the Clio, it's full of win for me.

More poke than viagr
God would not have fake splits ;)

But god has got more money than me and could afford them! lol

If i were to buy a set of genuine ones, the wheels would be worth more than the car lmao

Going for LM-R reps now instead, 18x8.5 all round. I know they arent massivley wide but got good amount of dish, and should be able to fit them....hopefully....Some of you may know already, but classic impreza's struggle with offsets so its hard to fit a wide set of wheels on without putting the big bubble arches on.

9.jpg

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
They are fooking lovely, I want them for my toledo. Where and how much if you don't mind me asking.

More poke than viagr
A company called reevawheels, about £700 inc delivery. Just waiting on red center caps to arrive then they'll be shipped out

More poke than viagr
Reeva's...make sure they never get dirty. ETA of Laquer peel - 6 weeks...lol

Phoned them up to order and they said they wouldnt fit due to offset....but with some camber and stretch i reckon they'll go on surely.

Keeping the standard wheels for winter, snow tyres FTW! lol

More poke than viagr
Here we go again....wheels should be here tommorow, D2 coilovers arrived today, getting both fitted on friday!! :D really cant wait!!!!

Also waiting on prodrive splitter and JUN front grill,

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
A scooby without a turbo...I'll say that again! a scooby without a turbo!!! Are you bonkers son, regardless of age, thats an absolute gammon choice of wagon!!

That said, the wheels above are stunning...Assume the pic is of the real deal??

More poke than viagr
look what arrived this morning!

DSC00626.jpg

DSC00625.jpg

DSC00619.jpg

DSC00620.jpg

Perfect offset really :)

DSC00621.jpg

DSC00622.jpg

Prodrive splitter and JUN grill arrived aswell, just need to get them painted so hope the weather stays good this weekend :)

DSC00624.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
How much were the wheels? Reeva's? Do look spooooooot on!

Splitter on the other hand....gash! lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
A company called reevawheels, about £700 inc delivery. Just waiting on red center caps to arrive then they'll be shipped out

I nearly bought some off them! They good delivery etc?

As said on facebook. They are noice.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
mates got that splitter on his STi but it looks guff tbh like ill always say 3 spoke Advan's, heafty drop and loss of spoiler is WIN