ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick, Crap Photos

I haven't picked up my camera for a couple weeks now, so thought id have a quick session after 5aside (FC Reacharound y0) tonight.
Car is dirty, photos are crap (was literally there 2 minutes) and the location isnt the best (just my village's garage), but meh, fancied a wh0ring session so it'll do...

5951293913_5b262aae75_z.jpg

18/7/11 RenaultSport Clio 200 Cup by Harpham y0, on Flickr

5951849290_ae4fb11261_z.jpg

5951851216_0c48b731d8_z.jpg

Couple more in here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/harpham/sets/72157626973909955/with/5951851216/

Next up, a 1, maybe a 2, day detail in preparation for CSS. Boom! :)

Cheers guys. Im using a Canon 500D.

Quite like the location :eek:
Pics are nice, like the middle best
Location is alright. Didn't really know where to put the car though, as I wanted the old fuel pumps in shot lol. I think tonight was more 'I feel bad for not using the camera for a while' rather than trying to get good pictures. I wanted to do it later on when it was dropping dark, but I know I wouldn't have bothered if id have gone home first. (May have another go on another night, seeing as its that close)
Middle is also my favourite.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Strong.

Try getting your comps right at the shoot. It will save you time in post if nothing else is learned form it.

Strong.
Try getting your comps right at the shoot. It will save you time in post if nothing else is learned form it.
Cheers dude. Ill try :eek: ... I really didn't try to take good shots. They were literally more point and shoot, than anything.
I will try this place again though, see what results I get can when taking my time.

Its used as a garage (mots, servicing, repairs etc, not a keep your car in the garage place lol) and a local spraying person has the bit on the right (called Chipmaster. He's where I take all my stuff to be sprayed. Great guy.).
The guy that owns the Garage place owns this:
035003c77b69c095feb5ecf2bd0023dd.jpg

He's quite an old guy, so when I seen that he owned this, I was well surprised.
The fuel pumps arent operational though. Havent been for many many years.

340i
ahhhhhhhh I know where this is... 3 - 4 minutes down the road from me ;)

I've drove past a few times and thought it would be a decent photo shoot location!

ahhhhhhhh I know where this is... 3 - 4 minutes down the road from me ;)!
Yup, and I live about 30seconds from there. Soo close, I can smell you :rasp:

Theres also a few units down the road from there (near Ironville bridge) that I want to try some photos at one night.

Last edited:
  340i
Yup, and I live about 30seconds from there. Soo close, I can smell you :rasp:

Theres also a few units down the road from there (near Ironville bridge) that I want to try some photos at one night.

Meet up 1 nite bbz, tek pics N, tingz? x

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Cheers dude. Ill try :eek: ... I really didn't try to take good shots. They were literally more point and shoot, than anything.
I will try this place again though, see what results I get can when taking my time.

Dont take it wrong way just trying to be constructive for your own benefit :) dont hate me :)