ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182 - Hinckley Area

yeah ive seen the car parked up in Hinckley before, couldnt tell if she was fit or not as i couldnt get a clear shot lol

Clio 182FF
sorry my PC had a random couple of mins!!! I always get told its a mans car and i shouldnt be driving it!

are you trying to say anything but ginger? lol

if she has got any sense or read your threads in general chat she wont ;)

ah right, ill have a look later, ive got the dreaded red cross, as work have blocked all photo hosting sites, as well as many others including web based email etc. A load of sh1t.

sure is crap, i cant get on hotmail, myspace etc, makes the day boring, at least i cant get on here and ebay lol

Clio 182FF
haha! well long as you can get on CS dont really matter! anyway prob best not keep spamming up this topic anymore! ;)

lol, yes, considering this is a 'spotted racing blue 182' thread, i think we established after 3 or 4 posts that it wasnt a member on here!

Emma eh! Checked the sexy names thread in general chat, started by our very own lusty clio! Your name was one of the lucky names i picked :)