ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182 - Hinckley Area

i get the feeling this thread should be moving towards the general chat section lol.

Tw*t?? Not jealous is he? lol

Clio 182FF
Ooooh he's stupid at time one rule for him and another for me!!!! problem with goin out with a older guys i guess!

Clio 182FF
well im 19 and he is 22 so not a massive diference but he just tell's me he's staying in at home then txt's me today and tells me he was out in a nightclub and ends up home at 2am!!! :mad: :evil:

delete him.

Heard it all before tbh. if you make plans and your partner hasnt, he/she gets the arse, as they will be bored, so demand you stay in with him/her. then when they get a call at the last min, it seems to be ok for him/her to go out!

Just put him straight Emma!

well im 19 and he is 22 so not a massive diference but he just tell's me he's staying in at home then txt's me today and tells me he was out in a nightclub and ends up home at 2am!!! :mad: :evil:

that doesnt sound good to me. you deserve better.

p.s. ive never done that to a girl, if that makes me sound any better. lol

Clio 182FF
HaHa thanks boys your really too kind but my mates all tell me the same! He is a lovely guy to me normally just has moments when he does things like that and it gets you really P*ssed off!!! also he has lots of friends that are female is that something all guys have!?!?! maybe im just too protective over him and need to chill???

HaHa thanks boys your really too kind but my mates all tell me the same! He is a lovely guy to me normally just has moments when he does things like that and it gets you really P*ssed off!!! also he has lots of friends that are female is that something all guys have!?!?! maybe im just too protective over him and need to chill???

hmmmm, if i was to put - my friends are half male / half female.....

.....that would send out totally the wrong message ;)

half of my friends are males, half of my friends are females. :approve:

Wouldnt say its being too protective, its just like you said earlier, one rule for one, one rule for another.

Can we see your beaver? just for the records so i can put a face to your name. lol

just kiddin. ;) . im not a perv really - ask anyone on here and they'll tell u the same. lol

Clio 182FF
yea well his mate are like 20% male and 80% female!!! oh well.... guess I have to live with it, I just know if I did it he would turn up outside the club when it closes!!

yea well his mate are like 20% male and 80% female!!! oh well.... guess I have to live with it, I just know if I did it he would turn up outside the club when it closes!!

lol, maybe he is secretly gay ;)

there is always the hairdresser classes at college, with 15 girls, and 1 gay lad, who never had any male friends

Clio 182FF

lol, maybe he is secretly gay ;)

there is always the hairdresser classes at college, with 15 girls, and 1 gay lad, who never had any male friends

Ha wish he was dont think I have such a issue with him then!

Clio 182FF
you two are nightmares!!!! lol

oh bit off subject but you think a carbon fiber bonnet look hot on my silver 182?

you two are nightmares!!!! lol

oh bit off subject but you think a carbon fiber bonnet look hot on my silver 182?

er......personally i dont think it would on a silver car. Bubbles has got one on her Liquid Yellow 182 and that looks ace.

Just did a quick search, but remembered i cant view 90% of pictures at work lol, im sure someone on here must have done it.

great-white-shark-picture-024.jpg

i wasnt really a fan of the silver 182 with anthracite alloys either. All the other colours it looked ok, but the silver 182 ones looked wrong. Theres a silver 182 near me that has the normal lighter alloys and that looks much better, but doesnt have cup suspension though!

Clio 182FF
thats just like mine i have the light silver wheels but all the cup FF bits sus and ac cc ect.... ;)

whats the shark about?

sounds good, ill take a look at the pic later in the other thread, when im home.

Whats your insurance like being only 19?

pretty good that actually! ill be 24 in mid march, and it will be about £650 fully comp. At the min im paying £1050!!

Clio 182FF
yea I love being a girl cheap insurance and no police trouble like my bf he seem to get pulled over monthly for his reg or something!!! lol

Clio 182FF
Well his reg reads R55 EAT but he needs to prove that its a quick car so it reads RS SEAT just the law doesn't like it!