ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182, Witney

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Flyers! You must know what a flyer is? Little leaflet advertising things, like you sometimes get stuck under your wiper blade in car parks.

Megane 230 R26
Just had a thought, do you remember any of the reg plate Karlos? Saw one this morning in Witney, SU52 ... which matches the description, that's the one I see quite often. I think my mate knows them somehow.

Golf R soon...
Got 10 flyers in my car just in case

Never seen a racing blue in witney!

Why can't people spot me in Witney, I am always driving around at lunchtime :mad:

J

JACKO CUP 172!

i have got some.think i have seen her in the don..

harry get ya self a cs t shirt or something then you eill get some flyers..

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
Just had a thought, do you remember any of the reg plate Karlos? Saw one this morning in Witney, SU52 ... which matches the description, that's the one I see quite often. I think my mate knows them somehow.

That is parked at church green every day. The number plate reads susanna.

Golf R soon...
lol!

At you guys!

The 182 on church green in Witney is permenant dirty! lol!

Daz

172 Bike: Honda VFR400
the blue 182 which parks on church green is a girl called suzanne, not that this is at all relevant now but i thought i'd mention it anyway.

there seems to be a lot of witney people on here!

Golf R soon...
pahh all them witney folk are gay anyways!;) lol

Witney people are quality! :D

Don't understand why people don't spot my car though, always driving around on my lunch break in and around Witney :D lol! Sad I know :rolleyes: Just want to be spotted! :dapprove:

pahh all them witney folk are gay anyways!;) lol

Witney people are quality! :D

Don't understand why people don't spot my car though, always driving around on my lunch break in and around Witney :D lol! Sad I know :rolleyes: Just want to be spotted! :dapprove:

the problem with spotting clio's around witney is there’s so god damn many of them, and in oxford. I think they must be mating; in years to come they’ll all have little webbed tyres (or whatever the toes equivalent is). ;)

DUB mk2 golf gti!
where u from then vicki? dnt give full address, other wise 2moro u will see about 4-5 clio sports(<----witney lads) out side ur house with various gifts!:approve:

Golf R soon...
where u from then vicki? dnt give full address, other wise 2moro u will see about 4-5 clio sports(<----witney lads) out side ur house with various gifts!:approve:

Hehe! I will get before you in the 182 then! Mr wannabe sport! :D

DUB mk2 golf gti!

Hehe! I will get before you in the 182 then! Mr wannabe sport! :D

AHHH H8ter! ill just use the top quality public transport,with my finger up as i tootle past u in the bus lane!:rasp: flowers and chocolates in hand!:cool:

DUB mk2 golf gti!
to be honest if i lived in place called deer park! i would be driving a focus as well! let me quess this deer park is rele hip and is the place to be!lol not!

Golf R soon...
to be honest if i lived in place called deer park! i would be driving a focus as well! let me quess this deer park is rele hip and is the place to be!lol not!

If Vicky give me her address it will be...

...lol! Only joking! Its a "nicer" part of Witney from my experience!

DUB mk2 golf gti!

u DIRTY dog,slipped that one in dint ya! just u wait vicki!he will be up all night now looking at that BT phonebook!

"RIGHT, deer park! page 206 column 20"
"here we go,get in":D

J

JACKO CUP 172!

Daz...... u on the pull!!?? :)

You lot wanna get a proper car and drive a cup ;)
Bet i can get there before you and i have to travel 10 miles!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
what jacko doesnt tell is that by the time he gets there in his **** of a cup,he has lost all feeling in his lower body,and decideds to turn around and head home! by then the real men have turned up! ;)

Bless, you're younger than my little brother........

Golf R soon...

u DIRTY dog,slipped that one in dint ya! just u wait vicki!he will be up all night now looking at that BT phonebook!

"RIGHT, deer park! page 206 column 20"
"here we go,get in":D

lol! Sorry I am all alone! Only a bit of fun ;)

Daz...... u on the pull!!?? :)

You lot wanna get a proper car and drive a cup ;)
Bet i can get there before you and i have to travel 10 miles!

How do Jacko:D

Proper car! lol! I'll stick with my leather seats and climate control thanks!:rasp: Besides I have turinis anyway, little bit of a cup :D