ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue 182, Witney

J

JACKO CUP 172!

what jacko doesnt tell is that by the time he gets there in his **** of a cup,he has lost all feeling in his lower body,and decideds to turn around and head home! by then the real men have turned up! ;)

Thats where you are wrong matey, all those vibrations just get me started ;)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

How do Jacko:D

Proper car! lol! I'll stick with my leather seats and climate control thanks!:rasp: Besides I have turinis anyway, little bit of a cup :D[/quote]

Alright me ol fruit :)

Little bit of a cup is not a lot of good. What would be the point in having just a handle!!?? :clown:

DUB mk2 golf gti!
bloody hell i had to go back and read most of the last page! this posts are way to quick now!surprized u old folk have time to read um!:cool:

Golf R soon...

Proper car! lol! I'll stick with my leather seats and climate control thanks!:rasp: Besides I have turinis anyway, little bit of a cup :D

Little bit of a cup is not a lot of good. What would be the point in having just a handle!!?? :clown:[/QUOTE]

God you make me laugh you dogging bast*rd! :D

DUB mk2 golf gti!

Proper car! lol! I'll stick with my leather seats and climate control thanks!:rasp: Besides I have turinis anyway, little bit of a cup :D

Little bit of a cup is not a lot of good. What would be the point in having just a handle!!?? :clown:[/quote]

^^^^^ ive resorted to the handle thing seeing as im a fake sport owner!:S but hey im not worried,its pink,the girls dig the pink!;) lol

172 Bike: Honda VFR400
i looked into buying a cup but the interior is naff. so i thought i'd diet, loose the spare wheel and only race fat cup drivers. sorted!

J

JACKO CUP 172!

I'm not fat don't race me!! ;)

Now you come to mention it Daz, i have taken the dog for a walk tonight and the woods were lovely but where were you??

J

JACKO CUP 172!

i have a few fat friends, interested......? ;)[/quote]

Interested in racing them? Sure winner;)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

I was watching you mate don't you worry :D Mr Liquid was with me as well :quiet:[/quote]

How could you see anything with Mr Liquid sat on yer face!? :slap:

Golf R soon...
I was watching you mate don't you worry :D Mr Liquid was with me as well :quiet:

How could you see anything with Mr Liquid sat on yer face!? :slap:[/QUOTE]

You must of pictured that in your head before posting...

I aint from Witney either now you mention it!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
faringdon!NEED I SAY MORE!

Great ill grap my sat nav,and fluorescent legings!and of to the woods we go!;)

J

JACKO CUP 172!

How could you see anything with Mr Liquid sat on yer face!? :slap:[/quote]

You must of pictured that in your head before posting...

Maybe i did but see how quick my post was, at least i didn't have the picture stuck there for 7 minutes!!!

DUB mk2 golf gti!
which one you gays is gonna post in my oxford meet thread!or is it because your all just freaking fools!:cool:

Ahh i'm afraid the days of cars meets are in the past for me. It seems like there are enough in the area to make it worth while though.

J

JACKO CUP 172!

Ahh i'm afraid the days of cars meets are in the past for me. It seems like there are enough in the area to make it worth while though.

I know this isn't the meet thread but we don't always sit in the car park admiring our cars, sometimes we have fun!!

Megane 230 R26
nope its silver; but i'm marc's older sister it that helps :)

LOL yes and you only just got it... it should have added up but for some reason didn't! 172... Deer Park... VFR400... VickiC... you'll have to excuse me for being a r****d :lolup:

Megane 230 R26
How's the car going anyway? You've probably seen mine at some point when I've picked up Marc to go to the pub... He was only asking me and Ian for advice on 172s the other week so it didn't take you long to get one! :)

It was a pain in the bum; Clio sellers did a great job of messing me around.

I went all the way down to Bristol in the end, bought one off an older lady who was really nice to deal with, that made such a huge difference.

Dyson
see what i mean these guys push the boundries of gayness!^^^

where are these woods again?;) :cool:

I AM NOT FROM WITNEY!!! :rasp:

Ask Harry for directions, its always dark when i go there!

Jacko my old mate, if i've told you once i've told you a thousand times, Dogging woods is right off the A420, real close to oxford. Come to think of it i've seen a pink(ish) clio up there many a time..........