ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue; The project thread

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Tiniest of updates.

Exhaust wasn't straight and centred so attacked it with some cable ties today. Its not perfect, but certainly a lot better :)

Before

before.jpg

After

after.jpg

Last edited:

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I love your car too much mate. We need to have a photoshoot soon!!

Did you see the RB cup racer Nick Hamilton was driving (i think it was him) today at thruxton, looked awesome!

Come TOPO tomorrow and we can grab some pics?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Been to zee ring.

Still waiting to see if any photo's were taken of me though.

Had a bit of a hiccup while I was there, was driving up a steep road with hairpin bends when all of a sudden I'm thrown back in the seat and the car just guns it up the hill. Clutch down and rolled into a side stopping place.

Called Fred to see if he would offer any advice and he just pointed out a pipe I may have melted and to just check everything around the plenum. Did this, no air leaks I could see, checked all the sensors and the throttle pedal sensors and everything seemed fine. Must of knocked a connection back together anyway since it ran fine after that. Wierd, and worrying.

Best sticker to date?

384bbfa2.jpg