ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Radio tuning

A newly fixed 172
How do I manual tune my radio? I have set it to manual but it still picks up recognised radio stations. How can I tune it into any frequency in order to use an iTrip for my iPhone??

Cheers

its all in the instruction book mate, its out in the car right now so cant be that accurate, but you have to hold down one of the function buttons (tuner/source/menu, cant remember which) then an advanced menu will appear, and a beep will sound, where you can set the tuner to manual as opposed to auto, which it sounds like it on for the manual tune mode.

A newly fixed 172
its all in the instruction book mate, its out in the car right now so cant be that accurate, but you have to hold down one of the function buttons (tuner/source/menu, cant remember which) then an advanced menu will appear, and a beep will sound, where you can set the tuner to manual as opposed to auto, which it sounds like it on for the manual tune mode.

Cheers mate. I will have a try tomorrow as it's blooming freezing at the mo.