ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

radio unlock code

renault clio 1.5 dti
Hi everyone, this is my first post. can anyone help with the unlock code for my clio radio please?
the last four digits on my bar code are 0275.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Hi everyone, this is my first post. can anyone help with the unlock code for my clio radio please?
the last four digits on my bar code are 0275.

Hi Welcome to CS, can u post a picture of the sticker on the side of the stereo

renault clio 1.5 dti
Thanks for the quick reply. got the image on my desktop but not sure how to post it.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Youll need a photo bucket account or pm me and ill email you, you can then email the pic

renault clio 1.5 dti
Youll need a photo bucket account or pm me and ill email you, you can then email the pic
Thanks Chi, ive opened a photo bucket account just got to find how to use it.

Attachments

• 2014-01-30 13.20.40.jpg
    2014-01-30 13.20.40.jpg
    437.8 KB · Views: 60

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
When the battery is disconnected you need the code to use it again. It's a theft deterrent.
Might need to start asking for proof of ownership ;)

renault clio 1.5 dti
Hi Chi, thank you very much, put the code in and it works which is fantastic as i bought the car a month ago and haven't been able to use the radio. your a life saver cant thank you enough !!!

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
I know there are a billion threads about this, and having recently downloaded the RS Manual pack I have the code creater, but I'm puzzled about which code I'm meant to be inputting off this label::
DSC_0632_zpsq1upbx9w.jpg

Is this a Clio head unit?
I can only assume this is a ph1 unit??
Thanks in advance for help