ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raider quick wash bad iPhone photos!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Just giving my car a quick was and cal picks up a jet wash for the raider! Who says you can't jet wash a raider if your stood far enough away!!
usugu5eg.jpg

9yna6e2y.jpg

ehe5u6e9.jpg
eqe3eny6.jpg

Paint seams ok so far I will u load some more later see and see how it is!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It says dont jet wash on the inside of the door Renault say don't get wash it?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Lol guess so. It's not mine anyway it's cal's he said he had missed using the jet wash so had ago! I bet him to go closer but he wouldn't;(

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
He has washed it by hand Chris a few times but never with a get wash.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
It also has more or less all the extra's that you could spec from Renault. So basically due to it coming to the end of an era for the 200 they thrown all the parts they had at it and gave it a Matt paint job to finish it off.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Where's the name 'Raider' come from?

Nice car by the way?

Why are you not meant to use a jet wash? Why does it make any difference that the paint is matt?

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
I would just wash it with an open ended hose. If something did happen you'd be pretty pissed.

I do wash with a open ended hose its just I miss the jet wash and was good for wheels and arches.

And thanks for all comments guys will get a thread up with both cup and raider.

ST
Looks awesome, tho it wouldn't be me washing it with a Karcher if it was mine, i don't even wash my normal 200 with a Karcher.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
was hoping to see pics of a mint 5 turbo raider when i saw the thread title. :-(

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Jet washing a raider Jesus wept, I wouldn't go near mine with one, two bucket method and a hose pipe for me,

Last I heard you car was washed by polish at the local car wash by the previous owner lol..

But yeah I use swisswax or renault products with a hose and bucket..

Suzuki Jimny
flol!

At least you'll have the only gloss raider about

paint flake Seems to be quite common on 200's. Matt is it peeling at the front bumper near the insert?

Nope, around the rear drivers side window. Going back to Renault on Friday. Wish me luck!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
These are brilliant, would love to own one. Makes a normal 200 boring compared to these. Was there much difference in the price?