ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Raider quick wash bad iPhone photos!

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Well looks like its bin around more than one track then!!! Wouldn't worry about the jet wash now Glenn!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols, never raced or rallied though.

Oh and to whoever mentioned drying blade, please put it in the bin. the untold damage can be unfixable!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Hook, line and sinker ;)

I didn't even see who wrote it! :( If I knew it was you... grrrrr!

ha9yzy4e.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I meant to say scratches instead of swirls. Sorry

There is one of these drying blades in my garage which my dad bought, I don't even use it on the van!

Drying towels are the way

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah but if you did that to your Raider it would be worth £50 and you'd look like a dick tbh. Looking after your car, new, old, expensive of not is a good thing.

BMW E36 328
Yeah but if you did that to your Raider it would be worth £50 and you'd look like a dick tbh. Looking after your car, new, old, expensive of not is a good thing.

I take special care over the company stickers, I don't use the wooden side to remove stubborn marks ;)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I like the wheels on the raiders
Do they hinder drivability at all?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bit late to the party.. But these gloves are the danglies for matt finished paint, and lacquered for that matter.

Scouring-Pad-Sponge-Cleaning-Gloves.jpg

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Can't believe this thread is still going lol..

And swirl marks on Matt paint do behave there's no such thing ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lols! Alan, dealing with pellets and satchels since 04'.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Where is glenn when you're bored at work and need some entertainment? .... I could do with borrowing his raider for a trackday I've got coming up.