ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rain marks on my stickerz0rz.

Barge
More than likely. They're replacing all sorts on it. LOL. It'll be a brand new car by the time the warranty is up. :eek:

The paint is flaking off them. LOL.

More than likely. They're replacing all sorts on it. LOL. It'll be a brand new car by the time the warranty is up. :eek:

The paint is flaking off them. LOL.

paint ? they metal handles :S

the spring mechanism in mine seems broken or weak it cant seem to pull the handle back in always :dapprove:

you seem to have a way can you scream an shout an get my car fixed :eek:

Barge
They're plastic handles on the 197. Cheap innit. LOL.

Go in and rant, TBH. If they say no, take it to another dealer. Simples. If it's under warranty they have to fix it. Complain at them about twice a week till they do something about it. They'll give in eventually as you'll give them a headache. When it's all fixed I'll do a "How to get your car fixed by Renault" thread. Roffle. :D

They're plastic handles on the 197. Cheap innit. LOL.

Go in and rant, TBH. If they say no, take it to another dealer. Simples. If it's under warranty they have to fix it. Complain at them about twice a week till they do something about it. They'll give in eventually as you'll give them a headache. When it's all fixed I'll do a "How to get your car fixed by Renault" thread. Roffle. :D

im guessing your kicking up till its perfect ;)

roffle its having the balls im shy an timid :eek:

Last edited: