ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Random Drive - Lake District (pic heavy)

Clio 182 Trophy
Let me start off by saying, I love living in the Lakes ! I go out for a drive in the Lakes nearly every weekend and never get fed up with driving the same epic roads.

I love it here in every season but each Summer brings a new sense of adventure, you see the trouble is Summer attracts ALOT of 'Touroids', which are like Hemroids...A pain in the arse! So the key is to venture out from the tourist hot spots and find remote places where touroids are kept to a minimum. This is not an easy task as most touroids like to explore but some never go far from the roads, they like to park up right where they want to be. Finding a quiet road is never going to be easy this time of year.

This week I went for a drive around Little Langdale. Its a place ive been before and done alot of walking around the area, its a really nice place but ive never looked at it from a driving point of view, until today.
The roads are tight, twistie, very bumpy and today, very quiet. Oh, and the background scenery is something else. Usually my drives out are fast paced and energetic but todays drive was different, it was the type of drive that reminds you of what driving in the lakes is all about. (IMO of course ;) ) One of my best drives !

Enough rambling on! Here are the pics...

DSCF2259.jpg

DSCF2260.jpg

DSCF2261.jpg

DSCF2262.jpg

DSCF2267.jpg

DSCF2273.jpg

DSCF2275.jpg

DSCF2277.jpg

DSCF2278.jpg

DSCF2281.jpg

DSCF2286.jpg

DSCF2287.jpg

DSCF2289.jpg

DSCF2290.jpg

DSCF2295.jpg

DSCF2298.jpg

DSCF2301.jpg

DSCF2302.jpg

DSCF2303.jpg

DSCF2305.jpg

Cheers

Ben

BG 182 FF
great pics, looks like a nice place, really like your car, the red looks very shiny :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Nice Pics Mate I Never Think About Taking Pics When Im Driving Around The Lakes Lol

Its A Great Place To Live Imo Scenery Is Great Wher Ever You Go

~~Tunst~~

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
I do enjoy a blast through the land of the cumbria folk. Nic pics mate, some quality scenery you've captured there.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
f**king love it up there, I always go to Great Langdale and camp at the NT campsite. simply breathtaking scenery.

Trophy #490
Brilliant photos and really, a very brilliant car! Perfect weapon for those sort of roads, I'd even say that their's not many cars out there that can match the pace of a well driven Trophy on narrow, twisty roads. :D

Clio 182 Trophy
Thanks for the nice comments guys. Much appreciated. :D

Tunst - Where abouts in Cumbria you from.

Clio 182 Trophy
Brilliant photos and really, a very brilliant car! Perfect weapon for those sort of roads, I'd even say that their's not many cars out there that can match the pace of a well driven Trophy on narrow, twisty roads. :D

It corners like its on rails, the pace you can go over the rough, twistie roads is mental. Its a pleasure to drive it !
Having the dampers serviced was the best £450 ive every spent on it.

Clio 182 Trophy
Dafthead - lol, ive got a picture of my Trophy in that same layby somewhere, trying to dig it out !

Clio 182 Trophy
Broughton 2 Miles Outa c**kermouth. You?

May have a drive up Wast water next time if you fancy meeting up for some pics ? Some great backgrounds of Wast water, Great Gable and Scafell.