ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 05 shields road newcastle 4.30 ish

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Not seen many RB's north of the tyne, seen billions of silver ones...... ok maybe not that many but alot.

Nissan Juke, VW Golf
Hardly see any RB's around here

Im in cramlington a canny bit, my friend lives there so always around your way

Black 182
Alreet.

I've never seen an RB around there before.

PS I live in wallsend and go home from work that way every day.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Seen about 3 RB182's in Newcastle, none showed up at the last meet.

You must have the monopoly on seeing RB's around Newcastle unless it was the same car three times and your trying to boost your popularity on the RB counting game lol :)

Nimbus 197
You must have the monopoly on seeing RB's around Newcastle unless it was the same car three times and your trying to boost your popularity on the RB counting game lol :)

:rasp: well I've definately seen two different ones. One of them had a few stickers on it, posted a spotted thing but got no reply.

Black 182
I.ve seen a couple around but not for a while.

Seen a silver 182 on byker bridge this morning and a trophy on the quayside last night about 5 o'clock.

clio trophy No56
There was a RB passed me in Seaton Delaval a couple of weeks ago, Woman driver with private plate.
I drove from Newcastle to Manchester on Thursday then back on Friday and didnt spot 1 RS!