ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 182 eBay Do you know this car

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 cup
Poor advert also I think. I’ve asked if they have graphs and receipts fo cams and got a blunt yes lol to the point I suppose

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bmw x6 & clio 172
The lad has not had the RB 182 very long it was on eBay about a month ago for sale there is no paperwork for mods said previous keeper done all the work but misplaced all paperwork has had 6+ owners.... Car still looks ace.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 cup
What’s up with it
Matt Rook selling rb clio blocking me to stop me telling the truth of his car for sale on here. Went 280 miles round trip to see it. Dent in wheel arch, discs and pads needed all round, no proof of dephaser and belt other than a text from previous owner, paint missing on bumpers, carbon wrap peeling, mirror broke. Hes saying its "mint" and not one of these defects shown in advert.

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That Clio in Op, was mine a while ago. Very poor advert but it has cams in it (unless they’ve been taken out) ktec Remap with the cams.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 cup
That Clio in Op, was mine a while ago. Very poor advert but it has cams in it (unless they’ve been taken out) ktec Remap with the cams.

Was worth while posting. How long ago did you sell it. What was the condition like when you sold it on any serious issues

Ocrlew

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Was worth while posting. How long ago did you sell it. What was the condition like when you sold it on any serious issues
About 4 ish year ago so not much help with current. But when cambelt was done that when the cams were put in, so ketc did the cambelt.
And it was mint when it left me. No problems at all. Had lowering springs too (not sure on make) and I put that toe eye on too which seemed to have lasted lol. If I was going for a 182 again I would look at again as I know what it was like