ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB 200 Cup + Cup spoiler

Clio 182 with cup kits
it's been a while since the mk iii shape's been out and I still don't like it. The 200 looks even worse because of the front end. Yes the brakes look cool and the wide looking back is good but the whole shape of the car just doesn't flow like the mk ii. I know it comes down to personal taste at the end of the day but I still believe Renault just couldn't improve on the mkii without seriously uppping the price range of the car. Thenew spolier is definately a bit ripspeed.imo

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds interesting Mark. It would be a big difference going from your stipped 172 Cup to a brand new car with an interior etc though wouldn't it.

Got my Focus day-to-day so used to some comfort.

It won't stay too standard for long though. Just going to wait for them to start filtering through used. Once there's enough choice I'm having one.

Trouble is I think I'll have difficulty finding one specced without Recaros or aircon and with the Cup spoiler...I'll take any of the wheels though :)

320d
Got my Focus day-to-day so used to some comfort.

It won't stay too standard for long though. Just going to wait for them to start filtering through used. Once there's enough choice I'm having one.

Trouble is I think I'll have difficulty finding one specced without Recaros or aircon and with the Cup spoiler...I'll take any of the wheels though :)

If you got one with Recaros I doubt you woul have any trouble selling them. It may be a little while untill used ones become available so you'll have a bit longer left with the Cup.

Mini Cooper S sport
Looks SO much better with the spoiler, and RB suits the shape. Not too sure about the wheels but I could live with them. Will never get used to the 200's frog face though.

GTD, Lupo
They do a Renault i.d. Recaro carbon trim interior pack that comes with normal recaros not yellow. At the bottom of the list:

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clio200/specification/Default.aspx

Thats just the normal (yellow spotted) recaros with the carbon pack on top. The seats will still be yellow but you also get the carbon dash inserts.

Renault i.d. 'Carbon Trim'
Renaultsport Recaro Interior Pack (including carbon centre console with carbon dashboard inserts) £950

Renaultsport' Recaro front seats (does not include anti-submarining airbags or front passenger airbag deactivation) £850

Renault i.d. 'Carbon Trim'
Interior Pack (including carbon centre console with carbon dashboard inserts £100

Paul