ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB on pistonheads.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Gordini blue?

Seller is obviously a ray tard

But the fact it's genitals havn't been touched is a selling feature

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW 330ci
Yeah thats what I was thinking, getting it down a bit. Only problem is I aint looking to buy until end of feb so Im thinking I'll miss out. Nevermind though lol

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup I've rang about that car

no history and the proof of his cam belt being changed is a sticker on the windscreen saying its been done! no receipts or anything else to prove it been done just a sticker

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Good to keep an eye out for cars that might keep coming up for sale, but if you're not ready to buy, don't look too hard :eek: You'll find one you want and can't buy it.

Looks like the front has seen some paint and is missing a splitter but doesn't necessarily mean it's been in a crash.

Guy was probably told it's Gordini Blue when he bought it from the previous owner / salesman. Some people are told these cars have turbos... and then believe this when the 'turbo' kicks in at 5kRPM.

People aren't retards*, just mis-informed.

*OK, some are.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Looks like the front has seen some paint and is missing a splitter but doesn't necessarily mean it's been in a crash.

It is missing the stickers from the top of the grill about the fan etc.

This tells me it has probably been replaced, probably due to being broken in some sort of impact.