ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RB197 cup (Larkhall) with pics

378bhp Leon Cupra R
I,m working at the new Larkhall Acadamy and this was sitting in the car park across from the job...and i liked the way you parked miles away from any other car or van.

I would have put a flyer on it but my membership pack not here yet :mad:

29042009073.jpg

29042009072.jpg

29042009074.jpg

Porsche Boxster987S
thats the guy that used to have the red 197 lowered with big spacers, Mark i think??? From my area

Clio Sport 182
The good old larky academy, those were the days! never expected to find a photo of it on here though!

Tidy looking motor, and it's the right color for leaving it sitting about in larky.

378bhp Leon Cupra R
The good old larky academy, those were the days! never expected to find a photo of it on here though!

Tidy looking motor, and it's the right color for leaving it sitting about in larky.

do you work in whitelaws coaches a boy in my work was there the other night getting springs fitted to his Corsa VXR Arctic, he said he saw a nice Baked Bean 182.

Clio Sport 182
No i dont work in whitelaws, but do work in stonehouse. There are a few beans kicking about this area. mine is the only 1 wae black wheels though ;)