ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RDR's CS Camping Trip 5th July 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Re: CS Camping Trip 2014 (Details Updated)

So what's the Craic with camping too? Most folks do the one night from Saturday thru to Sunday?

Well it'll be good to get everything set up so we can laugh at everyone else having to set up on saturday so I'll head up with pickle on friday as well.

Oh and I'll drive mine up McGherkin I don't trust you to not kill me in the pugwashmobile.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Quite possibly matey :)
Ill stick my name down nearer the time as may/june is going to be mega tight with mot & insurance due lol

This is a cheap weekend mate. Can jump in with me to get there. Just beer and burgers to pay for.

Twingo Dynamique

JHead you coming to this mate??

I intend to buddy, as it's possible I'm going to have to miss CSS, and I thoroughly enjoyed it last year. I am just too skint to even shell out for this :( I'm not working much these days as trying to focus on my exams. All the money I earn goes straight in the fuel tank! :(

When I get them over and done with, and get sorted then I shall book this up ASAP if it isn't too late :)

I'd have come along for breakfast but it's 50 miles away, that's too far for some food (even for me) :(

I don't do camping.

Listerine & Poledo

I used an MX-5 as a tent last year.

comfier, warmer, and moderately less breezy.

May repeat that practice

Where's he going to put the tent ? The boot's already full of engine and the engine bay isn't big enough for a sleeping bag.
Lol, I didn't even think about where the gear would go :eek:

As they say on Dragons Den - I'm out.

I fancy going, if i can get another Welsh bum chum off here to tag along. Dano' ?

Not having met any of you guys before i'd feel a tad awkward. I can always counteract that with beer though!

:)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

I fancy going, if i can get another Welsh bum chum off here to tag along. @Dano' ?

Not having met any of you guys before i'd feel a tad awkward. I can always counteract that with beer though!

Welsh! We need someone to have a laugh at! ;) haha, should still come, I dont know the majority either.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

I fancy going, if i can get another Welsh bum chum off here to tag along. Dano' ?

JaredHasNoBrain is from the valleys. He's coming. Just turn up anyway. As long as your sociable you'll soon feel like you've known us all for years.

I haven't actually got a Welsh accent like you would expect. Pembrokeshire is like little England not very Welshy at all.

Saying that i would be bringing a blow up sheep... because Welsh.
RyG

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200

I haven't actually got a Welsh accent like you would expect. Pembrokeshire is like little England not very Welshy at all.

Saying that i would be bringing a blow up sheep... because Welsh.
@RyG

That'd be handy, I've misplaced mine!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

We need to come up with some entertainment this year. I'm thinking that everyone has to do a 'party piece'. Whether that's telling a joke, playing an instrument or a stupid dance it doesn't matter. Once drunk it will be f**king hilarious I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.