ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ready for Brands...

Stopped for a few pics on my way home just then, spent the past 4 or so days finising stuff off for Brands Hatch on wednesday.

Finally got the suspension at a height im happy with on the front, camber setup, top mounts set and then the tracking sorted, drives nice now. Also swapped the master brake cylinder as mine was nackered, had to press the pedal 4/5 times just to stop! New one has sorted it all for good :)

Also finished a few other bits, tidied wiring inside, put the bullet camera on, fitted the front polycarbs etc. Scuttle Induction setup is now done with, its how I want so im leaving it, no more messy viper in the engine bay!

Hopefully the weather will be like its been over the past few days!

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3136.jpg

IMG_3154.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

Looking Very Nice now Fella..... Almost there now??

Just gotta weld the cage in, paint interior etc!

Jord, Is that a Valver Scuttle induction kit?

Nah, DIY. TVR filter (as the valver lot use), and two 172 90* elbows back to back, 70mm hole in the bulkhead to the scuttle area and its spot on....the noise inside is epic!

Bit dark Jord ;)

Meh, it was like quarter to 10!

Is this going to be your dd or you keeping the other valver?

Anyway, looks awesome.

Other valvers engine siezed a while back, its been stripped to a bare shell now....

This is my current daily driver, lol.

So now you have built a valver from scratch how is it ? ;)

Drives nice, wish I had done F4R in the first place rather than faffing with the williams engine!

Where did you take those pictures?

Local to me, near Newton-le-Willows

That really is nice Jord!! Really good work! Well and truly am jealous! And i was of your last car too!

Now don't break it!!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Is looking good Jord - had to laugh when you pulled out of B&Q the other week.. popping and burbling all over the place! :)