ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

REAR light clusters on 16v

Im lookin for some nice rear Clusters. Not intersted in the normal Lexus ones but maybee the tinted. What different types of rear lenses can i get for my ph1 16v?

Cheers

Suzuki SV650

Not much choice for the mark 1 clios, lexus (tinted or normal), then the mark 1 phase 1 ones that were the normal flat lights, then the bubble shaped lights off a mark 1 phase 2 & 3. Er, Morette rear quads, and thats about it really?

Willy2

one of the clios at the fCS had afterburner ones on the back with colour coded surrond looks MAD!

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

i tinted my lexus clusters, makes em a little bit purple looking, but a better effect than untinted on a darker car i think, unless you have a lot of body mods

they dont look evenly tinted on the pic, but they are in real life.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

i want proper black/carbon style, im hoping theyll bring out some 3-D civic style later on in the year.