ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Recaro Sportster £699!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I thought they were £1200ish per pair from capital seating?

I thought the price in the op was for two lol

Edit, just saw they're leather. Ignore my two previous statements.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Annoyingly there are no prices on Capital seating for Recaro seats. I reckon these are pretty good value but my hesitation is that they are in Italy.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Annoyingly there are no prices on Capital seating for Recaro seats. I reckon these are pretty good value but my hesitation is that they are in Italy.
That's why the chap in Italy checked them out. Well known supplier in Italy. I recently purchased some kW v2's from a German eBay supplier, £400 cheaper than UK.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
That's why the chap in Italy checked them out. Well known supplier in Italy. I recently purchased some kW v2's from a German eBay supplier, £400 cheaper than UK.
Cool if it does properly check out. I bought 2 brand new Recaro Trendlines off some guy in austria and had them sent here in a crate, never been more nervous in my life ! They did eventually turn up though and am well happy. Also ordered my coilovers from Germany and to be honest was a much better experience than buying from the UK.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Cool if it does properly check out. I bought 2 brand new Recaro Trendlines off some guy in austria and had them sent here in a crate, never been more nervous in my life ! They did eventually turn up though and am well happy. Also ordered my coilovers from Germany and to be honest was a much better experience than buying from the UK.
Agreed. The kW stuff arrived from Germany faster than any UK supplier could provide.