ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Regular West Midlands Meet - See Calendar

BMW 123d/Rover Metro
You can set it so your PM's come to your email address too.

Was just about to make the same offer as Chris. If you want to send it to two of us in case the other forgets one month. I've been texting ad the last 2 meets.

Oh right I'll have a look at that now, I'll also send you my number across Matt. Thanks.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
will not be able to make it tommorow :( i have car issue's to sort again ( gearbox given up )

hope you all have a good meet tommorow !

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Hi mate. Thinking of Telford way, close to Don, he comes reguarly but being a rep can't pick close to him so I will haha.
If you do make the journey then I'd be happy to let you pick somewhere nearer to yourself for the following one.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
If i come I would rather not pick the next one as I am technically west mids at the moment so feel its a bit unfair for everyone to travel to the east mids just for me.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Meet is going to be here

BridgeBuilder Pub,
Wrekin Retail Park,
Arleston,
Telford,
Shropshire,
TF1 2DE

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's a hair and beauty course yes. I'm struggling at the minute with the perms :(

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's been ages hasn't it :(
We should get things sorted again soon.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It's not too bad Martin, went for a jog this morning. Joke. Its not hurting as much now, swellings gone down too. Got 5 more weeks with the cast on though.
Top secret work? Just a service, new track rod ends, ball joints, possibly new wishbones. New gearbox mount. Engine mounts if needed. And polybushed dog bone mount. Think that's it. Lol.

Good plans chris. Shall drive alot better once done. I said secret thinking you may unvale a nice set of itb's at the next meet;)

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry lads completely forgot about this monthly meet. Got a good venue back in wolverhampton for next month if people are interested as haven't been here for a few months now and it's pretty central. Also helps hop along chris get there easier haha.