ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

remap tomorrow power gains estimate????

Clio trophy 355/500
running a clio trophy 182 dyno'd around 9 months ago and was running 177 bhp with a Miltek rear section now within the 9 months i have now gone decat and the new KTR induction kit which apparently gives 6-12 horses....

i shall keep you posted about what gains i get next week!!!

L40MMY

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You will have 240 BHP and be able to see through walls once it's remapped.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
About 3-4 bhp increase probably. That's all I got at RS Tuning but the fuelling is much smoother now after the remap and overall consumption is better on a decent run.

Clio trophy 355/500
gain was to 184bhp. very happy with it alot more poke midrange will get graphs on soon when ive had them emailed over.

plus the transparent wall feature is amazing and the left handed sea mammals almost works i can only command beach whales/ dolphins

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Can you post original dyno as well mate? Interested to see torque before and after...

Also who did map, custom or generic?

Last edited:
  Clio trophy 355/500
custom map from futuremotorsport syston in leicester... shall put graphs on just waiting for the guy to email them over

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Any news on the results mate? Was going to go future for a map before I booked into Ktec for cams etc.