ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Removing door cards

Ph1 172.

Unscrewed 4 torx at the bottom.
Removed the bit on the A pillar.
Removed the bit where the wing mirror is.
Unclipped the bits at the side of the door by the A pillar.

But can't the rest off, especially the side closest to the hinges.
Are there clips there too or is it just bonding? I gave it a good tug (oo-er) but the ****er wasn't budging....?

Arctic Blue Clio 182
did u take the door handle and speaker off. Might be a screw in there. Think i removed it to get the door card of on mine when fixin my window

Arctic Blue Clio 182
hmmm Yea think there like clips behind them that ("break") come of easily when you pull it. Dont blame me if u break sumthing tho lol

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah if you've unscrewed everything then it will be the black sticky stuff holding it on. Sticky as fook! All the handles off as well?

A well built VW
In mine there is a torx screw in the bit you use to pull the door shut and yes there is the black stuff aswell, done it a million times now its a doddle Mike !!!

Whats the story with the meet on Friday - Not allowed to post in meets now im not a member cant be arsed yet to become one either til i see how the forum turns out

EvilJohn said:
Yeah if you've unscrewed everything then it will be the black sticky stuff holding it on. Sticky as fook! All the handles off as well?

Everything is unscrewed.

Looks like it's just a case of stop being a fairy and pull the ****er off.

Shaun - 8pm at Hermi Gait, you have my number.