ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renault Clio 172 Sport vs Typefern

Renault Clio 172 Ph 2
Hi,

I was unsure whether to post in the detailing section, but as I'm sure there will be more than detailing in the future I've posted here.

I picked the Clio up from 'R8KHL' on the 25/6/08 and happily drove it home, impressed with specification, handling, enconomy and performance. With 4 days of ownership this is what has happened so far:

Dents and dings

With a dent on the bonnet and a couple on both doors I gave a recommeded dent guy a ring. After two hours of work there was no trace of the dents, just the chipped paint, which i will repair soon.

Bonnet Before
ClioSport172002.jpg

Bonnet After
ClioSport172009.jpg

New Number Plates

ClioSport172006.jpg

Clio3001.jpg

Quick Wash and Clean
  • Snow foamed
  • 3 bucket wash system using Megs Hyperwash
  • Wheel arches cleaned out
  • Alloy wheels cleaned with Megs Wheel Brightner
  • Tyres dressed with Blackfire Long Last Tyre Dressing
  • 2 layers of Blackfire Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection on bodywork and wheels
  • Glass cleaned with Auto Glym Fast Glass
  • Vaccumed interoir
When I do a full detail on the Clio I will write a full report, here are the afters:

Clio2017.jpg

Clio2015.jpg

Clio2024.jpg

Clio3015.jpg

Clio3014.jpg

Cheers for looking John

Renault Clio 172 Ph 2
Car looks really good. how much did the dent guy charge?

Dent guy charged £70, he removed a dent on the bonnet, both doors and even removed a few I hadn't even seen. I was well chuffed with his work and a good guy to chat to (really in to his cars and bikes)

John :)