ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reno 5

clio 172
just thought I would show everyone my reno 5 what I got yesterday she is in poor state and looks like its not been cleaned since the 1990's lol here are the pictures on it from yesterday I will get some more tomorrow when I have finished polishing it

1939218_10152230489914162_1373610354_o_zpsb084c622.jpg

1924796_10152230489909162_289452088_o_zps12bc9fbe.jpg

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Awesome!

Now drop in a 2.0 8v from a Mk1 Laguna and a set of Carbs.... then "bwaaaaaarp"

clio 172
I wouldn't know where to start with engine conversions :(. I will probs be keeping it as is maybe some Renault alloys put on but all in for a £150 car am not complaining

clio 172
Other than cleaning it have you got any plans, different alloys, lower the ride height?

will be putting the 5 spoke Renault wheels on it 2 moz with lowering it I am in 2 minds I might put some coilovers on as I don't wana lower it too much

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Stick some lowering springs up front and tweak the rear torsion bar at the rear, cracking little cars. I had 2 Renault 5 1.4 Campus models in between owning the R5 GT Turbos and they just ran and ran with little or no bother.

Ph1 track car, Dci
You did good! Why would somone swap a car worth not alot (no offence lol) for a tidy looking 4x4, and not want any extra cash?

Farmers pay good money for them fourtraks.

clio 172
You did good! Why would somone swap a car worth not alot (no offence lol) for a tidy looking 4x4, and not want any extra cash?

Farmers pay good money for them fourtraks.

yeh I thought this and its a whole load of fun to drive!! had it on the local off road place earlier and she has plenty of give :D

I like that!

What happened to restoring a car you've always wanted?

xD I just seen profit to be made in the 4x4 swapping it for a car I had £150 in