ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replaced the 330ci Sport with...

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
.. a Clio 197 in Albi Blue! Got it for a good price with the BMW traded in, assume its got the 'broken' factory gearbox as the 6th gear feels the same as a 1*2's 5th, doesn't feel any longer at all, but it doesn't crunch so can only assume the synchros have lasted. Its a 06 model so assume it has the earlier one fitted but not sure how to check for sure?

Cam and aux belts done at the correct time after 5 years by Renault! FSH with Xenons, Rear factory tints and an awful Cabasse stereo which looks like a nightmare to fit an aux input into even though there is an option for 'Aux' in the menu!? New front disks and pads, refurbed standard alloys in Anthracite but otherwise totally standard, one owner from new as well :)

Feels fairly solid so far minus the standard Renault rattles really, managed 38MPG average cruising on the drive back so fairly happy with that :)

Won't be doing alot to this, just very basic things to smarten it up slightly and fix any issues that will probably occur.

Only traded in the BMW as it had a few little niggles that were going to cost more than I wanted to spend to fix them. Ill be getting a E90 320d or a E90 330d in the next year or so.

Pics to follow once ive given it a once over, the Pistonheads advert has gone so can't grab those :(

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ill get one when I do it :p

Couple of quick pics!

17194832250_70aa96f93f_o.jpg
Untitled by danfullstop, on Flickr
17194832020_df6c5d1200_o.jpg
by danfullstop, on Flickr
16762115963_2a49341d15_o.jpg
Untitled by danfullstop, on Flickr