ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

replica! i dont think so.

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
last sunday i was at a car meet with a few friends and someone was looking at my 172 cup...

i couldn't believe what i heard come from this guys mouth next....(like he knew what he was on about)

its a replica. it hasn't got leather seats, no aircon pannel, the 5 spoke wheels and they didnt make a 172 in that colour. don't know why hes wasted his money making a lookalike.................

i was just in shock didnt even get time to say anything back. what a complete and utter c*nt.....

took a few minutes to get over it then by that time he had gone. was thinking of some of the things i should have said/done......

what would you do?????

black gold 182
hahaha omg what a dick

im the same as you though i just stand there steaming and thinking of what to say then its too late lol.

running his mouth like that tho you know he's done it before and your not the first person to have noticed his piss poor knowledge - worlds a small place - you'll see him again.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Pees me off that people call my 172 FF an inferior "CUP" ;)

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
lol i would get so frustrated if sum1 said that 2 me, would probly end up smackin them for being so darn stupid lol

visualize whirled pe
Try owning an MX5, you have plenty of practice making come backs with the all the numpty hairdresser comments that get fired at you.

LY V6 with Recaros
That would really piss me off!! I'd have to say something, but it's usually one of those situations where you think of a smart answer much too late!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i just wonder what he drives.......... probly some heap that i wouldnt even wipe my ar5e on.. always the way

Peugeot 308
yep, i get the 'is it a cup' or the 'should have got a cup' s**t...'err like i care??'..

some dickheads in this world

ITB BG 182
In all honesty Jon i would not entertain the guy with replies, i would not need to say a word to him directly other than go an open the bonnet as say some thing daft like, "does anyone think my 2.0 look-a-like engine is good"

i just wonder what he drives.......... probly some heap that i wouldnt even wipe my ar5e on.. always the way
I bet he drives something crap too, but to him it's great. It's probably a fiat punto lol !!

I can't be doing with idiots who think they know it all, but infact know sweet fa.

People who think they know the play, when really they know jack s**t are always good for a giggle under your breath...

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
last sunday i was at a car meet with a few friends and someone was looking at my 172 cup...

i couldn't believe what i heard come from this guys mouth next....(like he knew what he was on about)

its a replica. it hasn't got leather seats, no aircon pannel, the 5 spoke wheels and they didnt make a 172 in that colour. don't know why hes wasted his money making a lookalike.................

i was just in shock didnt even get time to say anything back. what a complete and utter c*nt.....

took a few minutes to get over it then by that time he had gone. was thinking of some of the things i should have said/done......

what would you do?????

Ive had it from people at the lights at times.. because they cant see the twin exit exhausts they think its my best attempt at a 182 rep.

Smoke em FTW on my private runway with full on real life simulation mode on.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Try owning an MX5, you have plenty of practice making come backs with the all the numpty hairdresser comments that get fired at you.
Its your own fault for owning a hairdressers car ;)

That would really piss me off!! I'd have to say something, but it's usually one of those situations where you think of a smart answer much too late!
I personally wouldn't think of a comeback. I'd open the bonnet smugly...

172cup
Autoglass 'technician' (if you can call them that came out to replace my windscreen today.

Said to me "my bro's got one of eaz innit, pretty nippy aint they?". I said "what, a cup?"...

his response was "no, a clio"

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ive took the piss out of a lad b4 but he had a civic 1.4 or sumat put it this way it was type R'd to the hilt even covered in do-luck stickers he got out the car lookin pretty pleased with him self cos there was a massive group of us n i just said "its got drums" i think by the look on his face he wanted to shoot himself or me lol was very funny tho

I can understand your frustration.

I've debadged my GTi, appart from the small GTi badge on the rear. I've had soooo many people say "that's not a GTi, is it mummy's car?"

My responce, every time is "Yep, it's only a 1.1 :) "

I'll be doing the same when i get a Cup

I have de-badged a few moters i have had also..

It would'nt bother me in the slightest to be honest what anyone thought..

Matter of fact i would of Buzzed more thinking he thought it was fake

Jesus, I wonder how you lot would react if someone said something nasty about your mother?

Its a car, he is a tard, get over it.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
but yours is a fake cup!!!

this is a real one;)
Steve-Colbert.jpg

still would of opened the bonnet and said "ive done a real good job getting the 1.2 engine to look like a 2.0l":rolleyes: