ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Reporting a baboon on ebay

M135i
I recently sold a galaxy tab 2 on eBay. The buyer has now emailed me saying he hasn't Recieved it deapite me having proof of postage and after logging in on Royal Mail website, proof it was signed for by him (the same name as eBay) 2 days after sending it. He has also now opened a dispute case.

the guy is obviously trying to try his luck and catch out innocent people who arnt switched on.

is there a way to report him so he cnt do it to anyone else ? Can only find useless info on how not to get in touch with eBay.

he wont get his money back if you have proof of delivery, add it to the dispute and also make a point that this is what he has claimed for that the item hasnt been delivered, not that it wasnt in the packet as changing his mind will be seen as being shifty

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Just go inside the dispute, add postage details, input the tracking number.

The case will be closed in 24 hrs.

Then contact eBay and see what they'll do. In fairness, it won't be much but you can always try!

M135i
Added a tracking number and he is still sending me a message through the eBay case sayig he has defintaly not signed for it as he was at qork 45 miles away.

Ive seen the signature on Royal Mail website, got proof of postage and sent the tracking number to him/eBay and still he insists I refund him.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Tell him to go f**k himself. Say that you've upheld your part of the deal by posting the parcel by recorded delivery and that he should now contact the police as someone at his house has signed for the parcel and stolen it.

Tell him to f**k off. You have put the tracking details into the dispute?

If so wait for eBay to take over and they will shut it down and tell him to bolt.

Some clown on here tried to tell me the item I sent him hadn't arrived. Funnily enough the pm was sent 3 minutes after the Royal Mail website showed it had been signed for.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Tell him to go f**k himself. Say that you've upheld your part of the deal by posting the parcel by recorded delivery and that he should now contact the police as someone at his house has signed for the parcel and stolen it.

THIS ^^^

M135i
He said he is going to go to the police and tell them.

Like you say, I've held up my part of the deal, posting it and providing a proof of postage.

the only thing that might go against me is I sent it recorded and so Apprently I'm not insured ?

Like you say, I've held up my part of the deal, posting it and providing a proof of postage.

the only thing that might go against me is I sent it recorded and so Apprently I'm not insured ?

You sent it recorded. You have proof that it arrived. Stop sweating.

If he hasn't got it then yeah he should phone the police and get them to arrest the post man.

What was the item out of interest?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Just be greatful he didnt do the "I got the package but it was empty" scam, thats a lot more successful apparently :(

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

You don't need insurance. The parcel hasn't been lost or broken while being delivered. It's been stolen after its been delivered. That's now down to the buyer, the post office and the police.