ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Result!!

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Just purchased a Black Ph2 182 spoiler for my Ph2 172, £120 posted! Been after one of these in black since march, these just a straight swap or mods needed?

AUDI A5 s-sline
straight fit mate, i canged mine over this weekend. make sure it lines up well otherwise it will catch your arial/ roof. :)

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Just purchased a Black Ph2 182 spoiler for my Ph2 172, £120 posted! Been after one of these in black since march, these just a straight swap or mods needed?

They are different colours though, you know that?

Ones pearl Black and the other gold black

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Nope, did not know that NV676 is my colour, black gold. Surely cant be that much difference?

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
I never new there was a black pearl, always just went off paint code. Will match perfect then lol

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Yeah, the 182`s have them aswell dont they?

Unless its been fitted to a 172 and sprayed Pearl black it'll be a different colour. 182 IS a different colour, simple as that. Fingers crossed you've been lucky enough to get one from a 172 thats had it sprayed.

If its the wrong colour ill give you 89p for it cause im good like that ;)

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Haha, think i`d just got it sparyed if it was. Due to the snow i havent recieved it yet so yeah fingers crossed! Yeah it the larger brake light surround one with a lip on. Will be selling the 172 spoiler if anyone would like it let me know, perfect condition!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lets hope its a cup one as the standards are worth about £20 painted!

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
It is. Thats the one
%21B9k62uwBGk%7E$%28KGrHqZ,%21iQEzNkeqbgZBM6RN%28oIcg%7E%7E_35.jpg

Please wait
Image not available